What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

JacVapour S22 or VIM Mod & Tank

Iftkhar Rashid

Postman
HI alls!
Looking to upgrade from my Aspire Pockex.
My main concerns are battery life and coil life (Do you have recommendations from the JacVapour coils?)
Not into clouds or mega 'flava'(!) just need something reliable, solid and leak-free.

Thank you all :57:

The vim is a decent little kit. And jac vapour coils are very long lasting. The s22 is good too but prefer the VIM myself

X2 for the vim! I have both and the s17 but the vim is my favourite of the 3. I prefer the mtl coils. After I've primed the coils and filled it, I usally suck the air through a few times before I leave it to sit for a bit. Probably no need for it but it's a habit now!

Loved the S22 but now much prefer the vim which has been used every single day since the trial. I like a bit of cloud and a loser draw so use the 0.5 coil. For a tighter draw the 1ohm is perfect for mouth to lung. Latest coil has been in 7 weeks now and still going strong

POTV15 will get 15% off

Just been looking at the VIM - do you have to take the tank part out of the 'box' to refill with liquid?

Just been looking at the VIM - do you have to take the tank part out of the 'box' to refill with liquid?

No, just remove the drip tip and fill from top. I also bought the 510 adapter so I could use my own drip tips with it. Cracking bit of kit as others have said

Back
Top Bottom