What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Its been a while

Thing is as i vaped at a time when i had just stopped smoking .
So i dont really know if it was the vaping that did it or the wothdraws from the smoking.
So i was hoping someone may have had a similar experience
Sounds like you're looking for someone to support you in taking a bad decision.
If anyone chimes in to say vaping cured their asthma or COPD I will be quite surprised.

Sounds like you're looking for someone to support you in taking a bad decision.
If anyone chimes in to say vaping cured their asthma or COPD I will be quite surprised.

No im looking for anyone with similar experiences.

Vaping cured my COPD...Just kidding lol. I have copd and asthma and when i breathed i sounded like a warping coffin, i stopped smoking about 14 months ago and my breathing has improved a hell of a lot, obviously it hasn't cured me but also it hasn't added to the problems i was having. I was needing the Steroid Inhaler all the time but now i might need it once or twice a week, i do use the Blue Ventolin One maybe 3 or 4 times a day, it used to be never out of my hand. Everytime i had a roll up i was needing an inhaler straight after.

Back
Top Bottom