What's new

Its been a while

Fogman

Postman
Hi everyone, its been just over a year that i put down the vape.
To be honest ive been missing it for a long time but initially when i stopped the smokibg i started vaping ehich seemed to be going great, but then i started getting what i can only describe as a heavy chest.
Now thing is this could have been a sise effect of the stopping smoking.
I have mild copd and asthma.
ive been thinking about starting the vaping again but zero nic this time.
Has anyone had a similar experience with the heavy chest and gone back to vaping or managed to pinpoint what it was??
Thank you

Last edited:
You are not smoking and not vaping, after a year? If so, why start vaping again? I (probably) wouldn't.

You are not smoking and not vaping, after a year? If so, why start vaping again? I (probably) wouldn't.

Just under a lot if stress mate, i dont drink either and just have no release.
And even tho i stopped for a year i never really stopped being addicted if you know what i mean.
I know its not the smartest idea in the world but just feel i need something

And even tho i stopped for a year i never really stopped being addicted if you know what i mean.
Some nice food or something, chocolate, cakes, a nice curry? if you want to vape, then vape, but if it causes chest problems,...

I gave up smoking for 16 years ... you're never a non-smoker, just an ex-smoker.
Personally, I would look for another release given your conditions. Masturbation perhaps?

Some nice food or something, chocolate, cakes, a nice curry? if you want to vape, then vape, but if it causes chest problems,...

Thing is as i vaped at a time when i had just stopped smoking .
So i dont really know if it was the vaping that did it or the wothdraws from the smoking.
So i was hoping someone may have had a similar experience

Back
Top Bottom