What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Istick 100w tc or cool fire IV 18650?

The mods your looking at ( and Leni's Pico suggestion ) are solid choices. I'd say choose by a good deal or preferred colour. I would definitely suggest buying 2 Nautilus though; then you can have two different flavours on the go at once, and be puffing on one while cleaning the other one.

The mods your looking at ( and Leni's Pico suggestion ) are solid choices. I'd say choose by a good deal or preferred colour. I would definitely suggest buying 2 Nautilus though; then you can have two different flavours on the go at once, and be puffing on one while cleaning the other one.
Ah...yeah good point.
Dunno why i didnt think of that considering i use 2 different clearo's for different juice.
:noob:

Maybe i should have asked a different q...lol
Ok so lets say you had recently given up smokes.
You had a very basic epen type thing and £100 and wanted something different...something more.
What do you buy, but more importantly why?

Maybe i should have asked a different q...lol
Ok so lets say you had recently given up smokes.
You had a very basic epen type thing and £100 and wanted something different...something more.
What do you buy, but more importantly why?

For me, if quitting right now, I would go for the Aspire Zelos kit. it looks like a good place to start, and it's not too expensive.

Must admit i do like the look of the Zelos and the fact it comes with a nautilus 2 can only be a good thing.

I got a coolfire IV plus and it's still going strong after nearly 2 years, but all the mentioned mods will suit you fine, bottom line is pick one that you like the look of ,they all do the same job,

Coolfire's are a solid bit of kit, Elaf are very good but coolfire is better

If I were just quitting now and looking for a mtl vape I'd probs go with the Zelos..simply coz it comes with a Nauty2 and the Nautilus is such a damn good tank (although admittedly I've not tried the new version). The CoolfireIV TC is a damn good mod too, little workhorse and if my mum hadn't pinched mine I'd still be using it with an original Nautilus on top for my Manabush Waxahachie fix :)

Gotta admit im leaning towards the coolfire. My mate let me play with his nautilus, nautilus 2 and nautilus x today.
The x was.....ummm......well......
But the original nauty and nauty 2 were superb for me. Massive flsvour in comparison to what im used to and smoother.
Roll on pay day.

Gotta admit im leaning towards the coolfire. My mate let me play with his nautilus, nautilus 2 and nautilus x today.
The x was.....ummm......well......
But the original nauty and nauty 2 were superb for me. Massive flsvour in comparison to what im used to and smoother.
Roll on pay day.

Let us know how you're getting on with whatever you choose to get on payday :) Great that you were able to try a few tanks before spending your cash, you can get the best mod in the world but if the tank doesn't suit your needs then it makes no odds what mod you got, the magic is all in the atty you use...and the juice of course, but that's a whole other story lol

Back
Top Bottom