What's new

Is vaping going to mess me up?

If this is true....ban the fud....nae if nae buts...fkin knew something was sus....wee fanny

It’s a bit coincidental that @Vapeguy1990 tried to sell the exact same 2 unopened vape kits to someone in the new user section (since deleted) that @TypeRsam is selling in the classies. The guy’s got fucking issues, this kind of shit totally puts me off trying to help anyone, what an absolute cockwomble :grin2:

Last edited:
It’s a bit coincidental that @Vapeguy1990 tried to sell the exact same 2 unopened vape kits to someone in the new user section that @TypeRsam is selling in the classies. The guy’s got fucking issues, this kind of shit totally puts me off trying to help anyone, what an absolute cockwomble :grin2:

Aye....you were very kind and considerate, and spent some time on the attention seeking lesser spotted dick....I have unfortunately came across this type of human behaviour many times in my professional career and Im therefore always suspicious .....does nothing to help the genuine people who struggle with mental health difficulties on a daily basis.

It’s a bit coincidental that @Vapeguy1990 tried to sell the exact same 2 unopened vape kits to someone in the new user section (since deleted) that @TypeRsam is selling in the classies. The guy’s got fucking issues, this kind of shit totally puts me off trying to help anyone, what an absolute cockwomble :grin2:

Hi @Vapeguy1990 ive just read this from the beginning and have a couple of questions bud.
You were smoking for 11 years and are 29 now but you say you were smoking at 15.
Did you have a break somewhere in the middle?
And curious how you've been wording things but it just maybe fast typing but just curious Is english your first language?

Okay bud I'm the suspicious one on here and due to my job I'm sometimes to meticulous to the point I've even read the nine pages twice.
At one point i thought you were an existing member thats made a new account just for laughs cos you do seem to know a lot about vaping for a complete novice.

Smoking coats the lungs with tar and other chemicals.
Mucus is present in the lungs to trap impurities.
Minute hairs on the lung walls and bronchial tracts enable the lungs to be able to expel the mucus.
Tar etc from fags clog up the hairs making it difficult to cough up the contaminated mucus and the longer you smoke the worse this will get.
When the lungs get to the point they cant eject the mucus build up it will lead to all of the ailments as mentioned in all of the posts above.
This is not a matter of if it's a matter of when.

Aye?? What makes you say that bro?

and your trying yo say I got problems... Was offered that kit the other day but as I had one I said Id ask around (didn't expect to actually find anyone to ask) and when I was reading a new guy asking fir a kit just passed the offer on. It was deleted as it apparently breached the forum rules or something NOT coz I deleted it so again a utter shite job of getting the facts straight before ranting trying to shame someone on the Internet for nothing ... Then you just get the usual sheep following suite...thanks for chatting shit instead of actually reaching out to me.

Everybody reached out to you till they saw a double account.
Now they don't trust you bro.

and your trying yo say I got problems... Was offered that kit the other day but as I had one I said Id ask around (didn't expect to actually find anyone to ask) and when I was reading a new guy asking fir a kit just passed the offer on. It was deleted as it apparently breached the forum rules or something NOT coz I deleted it so again a utter shite job of getting the facts straight before ranting trying to shame someone on the Internet for nothing ... Then you just get the usual sheep following suite...thanks for chatting shit instead of actually reaching out to me.

It’s not me that’s chatting shit bro. Many of us tried very hard to reach out to you in this thread, I’m not clear what exactly your problems are, but compulsive lying is definitely one of them. You should maybe reach out to @TypeRsam, I think you’d get along: you’re around the same age, both have asthma, both have anxiety issues, have the same identical kits for sale, both call everyone bro - you even used the same exact phrases at times, it’s uncanny bro!

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...hat/threads/vaping-with-asthma-issues.179267/

Anyway, I’m out, good luck with your ‘issues’ :grin2:

Last edited:
smugdance.JPG

Back
Top Bottom