What's new

Is vaping going to mess me up?

Ok. Well, to start with, do you have batteries ready for the mod? If not we can advise where to get them so you can get it up and running.

As for the tank, the choice is totally yours. In my opinion, a decent start tank for you might be the Aspire Tigon. It can be used as a mtl or a restricted dtl tank, depending on which coil and airflow settings you use - you could experiment a bit to find out what you like in a vape. And it doesn’t need more than 30w, so is quite conservative with battery and liquid consumption.

If you want to try something with a bit more power, maybe have a look at the Innokin I-sub B tank. It comes with coils you use between 30-50w, but there are a whole series of compatible coils, so again, you can experiment a bit.

Then, with a bit more power, tanks like the Freemax Mesh Pro. These aren’t really my area, but if you want to try one there are plenty on here who rate it, and can advise.

The important thing is getting your mod up and running, with a working tank on it, so you can start to get used to vaping, sooner rather than later :5:

Yeh mate I got some proper Samsung batteries for it. It's been ready to go fir some time it's just been me man...
When it comes to nicotine is just regular nic going to be ok at low levels? I know they say salt nic is smoother but for a select few seems to be a bit irritating on the chest

Yeh mate I got some proper Samsung batteries for it. It's been ready to go fir some time it's just been me man...
When it comes to nicotine is just regular nic going to be ok at low levels? I know they say salt nic is smoother but for a select few seems to be a bit irritating on the chest

I think you’d do fine on low level ordinary (“freebase”) nic. How much nic you want will depend on what tank *specifically the coil in it* you’re using, and also how much you smoke. Ideally you want to replace the nic you’re getting from the cigs, so you don’t crave them any more. You can do it, there are over 3 million vapers in the U.K. now that have done it :13:

I think you’d do fine on low level ordinary (“freebase”) nic. How much nic you want will depend on what tank *specifically the coil in it* you’re using, and also how much you smoke. Ideally you want to replace the nic you’re getting from the cigs, so you don’t crave them any more. You can do it, there are over 3 million vapers in the U.K. now that have done it :13:

Cheers for the advice bro, I'm going to try it on Friday and will report back here with how I've found it. Hopefully be back with good news ;)

Cheers for the advice bro, I'm going to try it on Friday and will report back here with how I've found it. Hopefully be back with good news ;)

What are you going to try? Am intrigued now! o_O

Bear in mind it’s going to take some experimenting to find what’s right for you, so try not to be put off if something isn’t perfect straight away. But if you can get past that initial fear, you’ve turned a major corner. Good luck :)2

What are you going to try? Am intrigued now! o_O

Bear in mind it’s going to take some experimenting to find what’s right for you, so try not to be put off if something isn’t perfect straight away. But if you can get past that initial fear, you’ve turned a major corner. Good luck :)2
Well I have the tank that came with the mods which was the new tfv8 beast or something like that.was going to give it a bash and maybe if I'm OK with that build. Coil and see how the dead rabbit is (since I bought It) I've got some jam donut from just jam that has a really nice smell and gets good reviews so hopefully be ok with it.

Great, plenty to play with. Have a bit of a look on YouTube about your tank, how to prime the coil, etc, and give it a bash. Always people around to help too, so nothing to lose :2thumbsup:

Great, plenty to play with. Have a bit of a look on YouTube about your tank, how to prime the coil, etc, and give it a bash. Always people around to help too, so nothing to lose :2thumbsup:

Cheers bro, and thanks to everyone for talking to me about your experiences I really do appreciate it. Il report back soon guys :)

You know, what a sad sack of arse if he has wasted people's time and care.
I know there are trolls in everything but its so massively out of order.

Back
Top Bottom