What's new

Is there any disadvantages from vaping at high voltage?

I'm a great believer in 'if it works for you - keep doing it'. ;)
Ok thanks, but I'm still not sure about weather I'm doing it right? just going to get some fresh air and a cough again. i will keep trying thanks for your input!....

Thats actually exactly what i have been doin...at a nic level i cant mention...i feel much better than i did prior
It’s something I wish vendors would click onto instead of pushing people to reduce mic content

Thats actually exactly what i have been doin...at a nic level i cant mention...i feel much better than i did prior

As ex smokers who inhaled loads of toxins and didn't care, I really don't see what all the fuss is about regarding the small amounts in vaping, it's far less harmful than smoke, we breathe in more toxins going to the shop than we do vaping.

As ex smokers who inhaled loads of toxins and didn't care, I really don't see what all the fuss is about regarding the small amounts in vaping, it's far less harmful than smoke, we breathe in more toxins going to the shop than we do vaping.
I do think we might as well do it as 'safely' as we can ............. but yeah. :D

with a regulated mod you can vape at whatever wattage you want. If you use a high wattafe you will use more juice and drain the battery more quickly than you would at a lower wattage. Also if you are using a stock coil then its more likely not to last long if you are using a high wattage. With coils you build yourself they usually last a lot longer regardless of what wattage you use. Only when using unregulated mods is where you have to be careful. I usually vape in temp control as I want my vape to be consistent. With temp control it seems to work best in my experience if the coils are between 0.25 and 0.35 ohms. with wattage set around 50-65w. I usually use stainless steel 316L or 403.

with a regulated mod you can vape at whatever wattage you want. If you use a high wattafe you will use more juice and drain the battery more quickly than you would at a lower wattage. Also if you are using a stock coil then its more likely not to last long if you are using a high wattage. With coils you build yourself they usually last a lot longer regardless of what wattage you use. Only when using unregulated mods is where you have to be careful. I usually vape in temp control as I want my vape to be consistent. With temp control it seems to work best in my experience if the coils are between 0.25 and 0.35 ohms. with wattage set around 50-65w. I usually use stainless steel 316L or 403.

You can still go through plenty of juice with lower wattage especially with Mesh, I have lowered my wattage to 45 on my Profile M and it guzzles it down, same with the RDTA. Higher wattage with premade coils not nearly as much.

i used to prefer a higher resistance coil as you can get quite a hefty puff at fairly low power (highish volts). but these days my coils have been about 0.7 - 0.8. i think because i’ve been using different wire. it means i need about 15w as opposed to 12w with the ~ 1.5Ω.

i used to prefer a higher resistance coil as you can get quite a hefty puff at fairly low power (highish bolts). but these days my coils have been about 0.7 - 0.8. i think because i’ve been using different wire. it means i need about 15w as opposed to 12w with the ~ 1.5Ω.

That is a Major Increase, i can see you having to charge batteries way more often Zou.

i even went as far as mixing a litre of base mix at ~10mg as opposed to 12 as i was getting a bit over nicced.

i’d go back to the thinner wire but i think i might have left it too long and got used to this now. might stick a 1.5 build in tomorrow and see how i get on.

Thanks for the replying Mr.Bruce Lee.
As you've mention about the temp control, in actually I have also tried to use the SS316L in my Dovpo Riva 250c, and I searched a lot on the internet for the TFR Curve that people say it worked such as,DJaquith Version, Wire Wizard Steam Engine, and also I try to find the DJLSB Version (but found the 404 Forbidden instead on his website haha). However, whenever I used it, It worked just only for the first 4-5 times vaping, and then when I try to drip some liquid on it, I only received the too cool vape with muted flavour, so I have to unscrew the atty then put it in again to have it worked again, and the thing is I don't think it will protect me from the dry burning doing that.

The question is
1. Which version is the best TFR for your SS316L? Do you have any CSV File?
2. According to my atty unscrewing, is it a proper way to recalibrating the atomizer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom