What's new

Is the innokin zenith as good as the hype

According to you......

YOU created the duration of time (100tn years), in the first place - all by yourself.....
No I didn't, I took the number YOU made up to its logical conclusion and found that you would have to live ten thousand times longer than the present age of the universe to arrive at your figure of 99.999999999999% which literally means all but one in a hundred million million.
As I said, if you don't know what percentages and probabilities actually mean, then using such terminology is only going to make you look ridiculous.
I've snipped the rest of your post because it's just you repeating the same wrongness in as many different ways as you could think of. And while I have found this exchange somewhat amusing, you're going round in circles now so I'll let you have the last word if you want it. I'm out. :)

giphy.gif

No I didn't, I took the number YOU made up to its logical conclusion.....

FINALLY - you admit that YOU made the CONCLUSION not me - thank you for admitting it at last

see I told you if you re-read your posts etc... we got there in the end

so I'll let you have the last word if you want it. I'm out. :)

PEDANTIC - think that sums you up, ATB

Last edited:
So basically is the innokin zenith really the best MTL tank your going to get , anti leak reliable , great flavour or is that all hype ?

I have to say yes. I wanted an mtl tank with pre made coils for a work stealth setup. Zenith is great. Never leaked and coils last for 35 to 40 mls of juice.

I'd say that 99.999999999999% of any leaks on Zenith are user error that they forgot the twist the lid shut (easily done)

100% agreed. been there, done that - more than once, mind you.

Never leaked and coils last for 35 to 40 mls of juice.

That is just under a week for me in juice & can get at least a fortnight or so from a 0.8 Ohm @ 13.5~14w
give a rinse/flush and nearly squeeze a month out of a coil

what juice are using - Golden Syrup or something ????

upload_2019-4-26_6-47-55.jpeg

excuse my sarcasm, heard some juices like Vampire Vapes Heisenberg & others can lessen coil life quite a bit
I mix my own and subtle flavourings with a very light colour after a few experiments that seemed to prolong life of all coils a bit

That is just under a week for me in juice & can get at least a fortnight or so from a 0.8 Ohm @ 13.5~14w
give a rinse/flush and nearly squeeze a month out of a coil

This is about 14 days use for me. I don't vape exclusively with the zenith. When I vape unflavored, then maybe the month is barely feasible. But in any case, I swap coils just for my own peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom