What's new

Is the innokin zenith as good as the hype

i'll get back to in future on the zenith still to soon really, What i can say at the minute is the flavours really good , and so far no leaking at all. Decent battery life at the wattage of the zenith , For the pricepoint on the coolfire mini not bad at all.

You analysed a hundred million million failures to arrive at this conclusion?

it was my own opinion so far of the percentage/probability of the times a Zenith might end up leaking for most people

Maybe if you use ultra high PG, if a seal fails, you got really unlucky & a dodgy tank/coil etc.....
But in general, any leaks will be down to user error - often failing to close the lid after refilling imho
Sounds impossible or just stupidly forgetful - yeah I thought so as you can't forget to close it unless you are that daft
Erghhh - well like I said I thought so too but I have done that a couple of times when I had a mental blackout or something
and that is the only time it leaked on me

You have to be rather incapable to not be able to change the coil and fail to align the lug/coil correctly
(and not notice the lock/AFC ring gap when badly refitting the new coil)
Even over time swapping tanks/mods the lock/AFC might have somehow loosened slightly - still no weeping of juice at base
You don't need to drain the tank when changing the coil - well unless you change the coil with tank upright than inverted
(again user error)

The lid has moderate resistance to open, unless the seals fail over time I can't see it becoming so loose it would open on its own
or work itself open in your pocket/bag, nah if you leave the lid open you will soon be splashing loose juice about etc.....

There is nothing to remove when refilling, no lid to unscrew or drip tip to remove
nothing to remove in a dark evening outside pub, drop on floor and think WTF did that lid/tip go ????
Simply twist, fill & hopefully remember to close it afterwards - job done
ALMOST idiot proof - but alas not completely impossible due to the human element or the idiot using the thing.....

1fjage.jpg

I'm no expert, far from it but offer my own personal opinions & point out any flaws I see as most stuff has flaws of a sort
I'm an expert though on certifying if anything is truly idiot proof.....

not-to-brag-but-legally-before-something-ean-be-labeled-4553297.png

it was my own opinion so far of the percentage/probability of the times a Zenith might end up leaking for most people
"So far"? Seriously? That's the number you've come up with "so far"? So it's based on a hundred million million failures that you actually know about? And they were 99.999999999999% the user's fault? So to be clear, you have analysed 100,000,000,000,000 actual leaks so far and on 99,999,999,999,999 of those occasions it was the user's fault? On a planet with 7,000,000,000 people? So that's just over 14,000 leaks for everyone on Earth, or about three hundred for every person who has ever lived since the beginning of time? Or about two million for each person in the world who vapes? Well, I must be one of the lucky ones because I haven't had two million leaks. I've had about four. So I can extrapolate from your numbers that if I had started vaping when the Solar system was created I would have had about four billion leaks by now and 3,999,999,999 of them would be definitely my fault and the other one is probably my fault too but has a one in twenty five thousand chance of being someone else's fault.

I'm 99.999999999999% sure you'd have been better off simply saying "most". :D

"So far"? Seriously? That's the number you've come up with "so far"? So it's based on a hundred million million failures that you actually know about? And they were 99.999999999999% the user's fault? So to be clear, you have analysed 100,000,000,000,000 actual leaks so far and on 99,999,999,999,999 of those occasions it was the user's fault? On a planet with 7,000,000,000 people? So that's just over 14,000 leaks for everyone on Earth, or about three hundred for every person who has ever lived since the beginning of time? Or about two million for each person in the world who vapes? Well, I must be one of the lucky ones because I haven't had two million leaks. I've had about four. So I can extrapolate from your numbers that if I had started vaping when the Solar system was created I would have had about four billion leaks by now and 3,999,999,999 of them would be definitely my fault and the other one is probably my fault too but has a one in twenty five thousand chance of being someone else's fault.

I'm 99.999999999999% sure you'd have been better off simply saying "most". :D

I never said a figure of a hundred million million failures - or 100 trillion in modern day terms
(or 100 ye olde "long" billion, as a billion USED to be a million x million or twelve zeros before a billion = 1,000 x million or nine zeros
which means ye olde billion (12 zeros) has become a modern trillion with 12 zeros today (originally 18 zero's))

Once again I never said numbers, but an ultra high percentage of leaks would be down to user error on that tank

If you was vaping since the solar system was created then that would imply you are immortal & perhaps likely the creator himself

I thought Innokin created the Zenith in 2017, but you seem to have to run the numbers (way too much imho) that implies otherwise

If in the unlikely event your tank leaks then by all means lmk the reason why & we can proportion the actual blame accordingly

Good God @adrian_uk, what is it with your threads ending up in stupid bickering?! :18:

for a moment there I thought I was on the Brexit thread with @zouzounaki :D

The tank doesn't really leak - almost all leaks are down to user error than design or QC like on a few other tanks

That was the point I was making and perhaps that Innokin may not have need to reinvent the wheel with the Zlide
That was really the major point I was making and seriously overstating or over estimating any failure rate etc.....

Just my opinion(s) and never really meant to be taken literally or create a value from an ultra high percentage
so in turn it would correlate to a failure figure to then create a quantity of failures that is untrue since creation of time

Vic got the arse with Innokin over Ares, never reviewed the Zenith & probably won't touch the Zlide & rest is history
(Vic's reviews imho are now no longer as comprehensive as they may have originally been before this kicked off)

So due to the tank not being reviewed by a certain well know youtuber, some people are not so sure if it is that good
well it is a good tank and it doesn't really leak by design, but by user error was the point I was trying to make

Still think the zlide was a jazzy gimmick but just my opinion, I'm sure others will be drawn to its more modern design

If in the unlikely event your tank leaks then by all means lmk the reason why & we can proportion the actual blame accordingly
They can't be very "unlikely" if you know the cause of 99,999,999,999,999 out every 100,000,000,000,000.

They can't be very "unlikely" if you know the cause of 99,999,999,999,999 out every 100,000,000,000,000.

Has the tank developed a leak through a fault of its own yet ???

as I said lmk when a leak occurs etc......

Has the tank developed a leak through a fault of its own yet ???

as I said lmk when a leak occurs etc......
According to your "probability" I'd have to wait trillions of years for that to happen, and yet, uncannily... yes.
Maybe you shouldn't use words like probability when you don't know what they mean?

According to your "probability" I'd have to wait trillions of years for that to happen, and yet, uncannily... yes.
Maybe you shouldn't use words like probability when you don't know what they mean?

According to you......

YOU created the duration of time (100tn years), in the first place - all by yourself.....
You took a percentage and created a duration of time, way beyond the invention of the tank itself
So in fact YOU yourself said about 100 thousand million years etc......

So I NEVER originally mentioned the duration of time at all - YOU DID, then went on about the creation of the solar system

Maybe you should read your own posts first ???
After which you might manage to decipher plain English within your own posts
Then if you accomplish that - you might be able to read the instructions that came with the tank/device
Once you manage all that, understand what was said & written by you, me & the tank's instructions.....
then you will find your own user error level is reduced
(well in "probability" but so far you seem unable to grasp any of this)

The term: " I'd say..." is simply somebody expressing an opinion - not a conclusion based on analysis

Back
Top Bottom