What's new

Is my nicotine to high ?

Truth be told it could be anything.... but presuming you were smoking before, nicotine is really the only constant. It's everything else that's changed.

For about 6 months I was getting mouth ulcers, headaches, constipation.... I could go on.

I believe it was the de-toxing from all the other crap in fags because it gradually passed.

Have you been eating more than usual? ..... many people do and that might give you belly ache too.

I feel pretty fat and bloated at the moment, I'm blaming lockdown boredom.

Have you been eating more than usual? ..... many people do and that might give you belly ache too.

I feel pretty fat and bloated at the moment, I'm blaming lockdown boredom.
I only use about 2ml a day and still have some ciggies, ( bad I know ) not really eating any more. Maybe a combination of vaping and smoking, rather than just vaping.

I only use about 2ml a day and still have some ciggies, ( bad I know ) not really eating any more. Maybe a combination of vaping and smoking, rather than just vaping.

OK, I consider 2ml of 12mg equivalent of about 10 fags, that's not scientific, I'm just going on how much I vaped when I first quit (using 12mg, I was vaping about 5ml a day) so if you've reduced your smoking by that much or more then I don't think it's too much nicotine.

OK, I consider 2ml of 12mg equivalent of about 10 fags, that's not scientific, I'm just going on how much I vaped when I first quit (using 12mg, I was vaping about 5ml a day) so if you've reduced your smoking by that much or more then I don't think it's too much nicotine.
Thanks for your help all makes sense, don’t think it’s the nicotine, will try to stop smoking completely, drink more water and eat better. Hopefully it’s nothing to do with vaping as I think that’s the only way I would be able to quit the evil tobacco.

May not related to nicotine.

I suffered this, and the guilty was always the aroma.

Cool eliquid, and specially lime-lemon are lethal for my stomach.

May not related to nicotine.

I suffered this, and the guilty was always the aroma.

Cool eliquid, and specially lime-lemon are lethal for my stomach.
That could possibly be the cause as at the moment i

Back
Top Bottom