What's new

Is my coil dead already ?

Try these from Rejuiced...
x240ml-milkshake-pack-eliquid-800x800.png.pagespeed.ic.tbucKQQn1i.webp

Or see what @Lee has to offer over at primevapes (seeing as they're his original mixes).

How can i make them into 12mg ?
Buy some 7.2mg nicotine from Fleabay then add 10ml of it to the shortfill bottle.
(50ml shortfill bottle 70/30 ratio with no nicotine becomes 60ml shortfill bottle 50/50 ratio with 1.2mg of nicotine).
This relies on you buying 7.2 nicotine in 100% PG solution (this alters the 70 VG 30 PG ratio in the bottle).

Last edited:
+1 for primevapes. I've used them exclusively for well over a year. Never had a problem with any of them and I've tried quite a few of them. Purple rain and triple berry are my fav. Both easy on my coils too

+1 for primevapes. I've used them exclusively for well over a year. Never had a problem with any of them and I've tried quite a few of them. Purple rain and triple berry are my fav. Both easy on my coils too
Thanks they sound good

Complex trouble here.

I find myself loosing taste of flavours if I dont rotate them. Its not the coil, its not liquid. Its just me. My tastebuds get used to the flavours too quick, specially sweets (desserts mainly).

In order to refresh them, I usually use the M Pro triple, quadruple and quintuple coils with a fresh liquid.
freemax_triple_coils__47723.1535401323.png

A little glorious chain vape with those, and Im ready to taste anything again. Also, I try to increment my water ingest when that happens.

If all else has been checked, it could be "vapers tongue". I would recommend having a second ecig with a different flavor and rotate between the flavors. I'm not an expert so this is just my opinion.
JC

Back
Top Bottom