What's new

Innokin t20s to first e-pipe

It's looking expensive ........ so far ...... :drool:

Expensive? Today, i've just shelled out nigh on £300 for a special pair of specs, to help my ailing sight....the lenses have just about every trick in the book going to hopefully get the best out what i've left of me sight. They're highest grade varifocals....my jaw almost became a permanent feature of the spec shop floor, when the assistant told how much the lenses alone cost! Nevermind the trendy frames! £300! Feck me!

Mind you..i used to spend that on fags every month....sooooo..guess i can afford it...and unlike cigarettes...i really need these pricy buggers!

Reckon you're a closet piper actually
Absolutely not, but I like their aesthetic. You are allowed, without discretion, to shoot me if I show real interest in buying one and stick the mouthpiece where the sun don’t shine! :lemmesee:

Absolutely not, but I like their aesthetic. You are allowed, without discretion, to shoot me if I show real interest in buying one and stick the mouthpiece where the sun don’t shine! :lemmesee:

You'll be blowing vapour out of your backside, if that were to happen, @Discomatt! :D

Oooo..i've reached 2001 likes...cue Stanley Kubrick's infamous theme tune!

Last edited:
I'm getting vape from the guardian but the 1.60ohm aspire coil isn't producing much flavour,had to order 0.70ohm coils (from wholesale coils) to try and match the vapor to taste ratio.

Back
Top Bottom