What's new

Innokin Cool Fire IV TC 100- recommended tanks

BlackCoffee

Postman
Got this mod and need a tank for it. I have an Aspire K4 and the aspire tank was leaking so a man in a vape shop has just lent me a Smok tank to try. I was finding it more harsh than the Aspire, but I think that was due to remnants of an e liquid with menthol in it ( I had taken the glass of and cleaned the tank and wiped the coil a few times and now it's giving a nice smooth vape in my Aspire with Shake n Vape blue raspberry cotton candy. (I do not like anything menthol). I've tried the Smok tank on the Innokin Cool Fire- it gives a good vape. Seems to be a bit stronger a vape on it than the Aspire. I'd kind of like a tank that will fit both. Any advice fellow vapers? (I'm going down to the vape shop later).

If the vape shop has try before you buy ...work your way through them . Depends what you want to do ..go down the fit and wick route or stick with factory pre wicked plug and play coils .

Since the TPD kicked in you are limited to 2ml tanks if buying in the EU. If I was you I would be looking at buying from China, you will have to wait a little longer, but it will be worth it. If you're into rebuilding the world is your lobster, so much choice.

I use a crown on my ultra, as I'm fairly new to this I can only compare the uwell the the isub and the crown is imo vastly better.

Top filling, don't have to empty the tank to change coils.

Works for me

Thanks guys. I am not technical to be building etc. The vape shop does indeed have a try before you buy ( he'd been lending me tanks to try on the Aspire). I have just come back from the vape shop and I got the Innokin isub as it vaped the smoothest and the flavour is good on the Coolfire mod.

Since the TPD kicked in you are limited to 2ml tanks if buying in the EU. If I was you I would be looking at buying from China, you will have to wait a little longer, but it will be worth it. If you're into rebuilding the world is your lobster, so much choice.

I didn't know about that 2 ml thing. Well maybe I will get a bigger tank in the future, but I am happy with the isub tank. The TPD sound like right interfering busy bodies!!! I had to have a health check at the doctors with the nurse today ( joined a new practice as I had moved a couple of months ago) and like the second question I was asked is "Do you smoke?" So of course I said "No I gave up; I vape now." And then I got "Good. Now do you think you can stop the vape?" And I said "No! I like vaping. It's the best way to stop smoking." And he then went on to say that the NHS doesn't promote vaping as a "smoking cessation aid" because they do not "know the long term effects of vaping." :24: They just want us going to their clinics talking about how many fags we may or may not have smoked that day and how we "feel about that" and slapping on s--y nicotine patches. :beenggod: B--ooo--ring!

next time you see the nurse show him these pictures.
nhs logo is small but its on bottom right.

15940939_10211562368079157_6577980836839394636_n.jpg
17127093_293741641043515_1067754085538594816_n.jpg

next time you see the nurse show him these pictures.
nhs logo is small but its on bottom right.

View attachment 136747 View attachment 136748

Fair enough but they do say to use them for quitting. I don't think the NHS can ever be seen to recommend vaping as a long term alternative to smoking. Basically they would be promoting nicotine addiction and I can't see them doing that. This is not my personal position on this but just how I imagine the NHS look at it.

Oh and I would heartily recommend an Aspire Cleito EXO. Most vape shops stock them (In my town)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom