What's new

Indestructible (waterproof/dustproof/shockproof) single battery mod recomendation

Mindeboy

Postman
Hi,

Does anyone use or can recommend waterproof/dustproof/shockproof single external battery mod?

Ignore Indestructible as I very doubt there is anything like that (probably the is but it will either be crazy money or a tank busting size :)))) - it was just to grab your attention lol

I have a Forz TX80 and I am enjoying it really. I need to buy a back up device so its either a second Forz or something else. I am using my own tanks so not really bothered what tank it would come with or without

Thanks Apes!

The Aegis Solo is a good workhorse mod - and basically the template Vaporesso copied.

If you find the battery life of 18650s isn't good enough, the Aegis Max 21700 mod is good - but it is a bit porky. I have both - but still use the Solo more than the Max because its more comfortable. If you've got Herman Munster hands the Aegis Max is great, if not - check it before you consider buying.

The only single battery one that springs to mind is the Lost Vape Hyperion, it's a DNA Mod so won't be cheap, not 100% sure but maybe the Vandy Vape Jackaroo might fit the bill as well, i am sure someone else will be along to offer further advice, quite a few dual battery ones i think.

Another vote for the Aegis Solo, we have 3 in the house and they're great mods.

Or indeed the Max if you prefer 21700.

There is an IP67 rated single battery Smok mod - I forget what it's called (the Smok Shit or something) that you might see when scouring the interwebs, but regardless of how cheap it may be, just don't... Every other option will be better.

The Aegis Solo is a good workhorse mod - and basically the template Vaporesso copied.

If you find the battery life of 18650s isn't good enough, the Aegis Max 21700 mod is good - but it is a bit porky. I have both - but still use the Solo more than the Max because its more comfortable. If you've got Herman Munster hands the Aegis Max is great, if not - check it before you consider buying.

Solo was one I was considering when I bought the Forz. I think in the end I ended up with Forz because I got it dirt cheap from somewhere

Aegis Max looks like a good shout - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom