What's new

I'm close to giving up

Richsplat

Postman
Hello people, I've been vaping 4 years and been making my coils for a couple of years, I buy the pre made wire ones. The last six months or so my coils only last a couple of days before they go rank, before they would la's up to a couple of week's. I've used different wire and loads of different juice. Help me please

What wire, resistance, metal, power etc. are you using? Do you gently dry burn before re wicking? I'm assuming you are after all that time vaping. I think the metal breaks down sooner if you're glowing dry coils too bright.

I usually re wick at least every other day, unless the liquid is clear and unsweetened. I've found plain old stainless steel round or flat wire coils last a lot longer than the fancier wound stuff like aliens etc. sometimes last months. I personally swear by wire from Stealthvape, though I do use Coilology stuff too, but the coils don't seem to last as long.

As @tootingyoda says, we need more info.

....... and you're NOT about to give up, you're just going to make some changes to get a better vape. :)

Have you changed your juices to more sweeter ones ?
I have a couple of coils here that are close to a year old.

Hello people, I've been vaping 4 years and been making my coils for a couple of years, I buy the pre made wire ones. The last six months or so my coils only last a couple of days before they go rank, before they would la's up to a couple of week's. I've used different wire and loads of different juice. Help me please

You need to go back beyond 6 months and think .... something has changed....hell even a stock coil these days lasts longer than a couple of days

Last edited:
what residue is resilient to burning off with a cherry glow?

Perhaps try TC vaping as with a temp limit set on the coil you may generate a less concentrated gunk??

Sounds like your e-liquid has high sugars. It's one of those things that happen with vaping. Are the liquids your using from a single brand ( ie Prime Vapes/Mannabush) or a warehouse type thing (Rainbow Vapes or vape potions)?
Your wire maker might have changed the wire they're using? (Using myself as an example here, SS wire gives me a slight metallic taste. Most people seem to find it's completely flavourless though)

I Noticed that it can take a stock coil a couple of tanks to get the proper flavour, so if it's only lasting a couple of days then something is amiss, I have had my Profile mesh coil and wick in just over 2 weeks and the vape still tastes nice. I know i am a lazy fucker who should change the wick lol. I will probably do it tomorrow as a few vaping bits and bobs to do.

Plenty of people here to help, but we need way more information.

We need to know exactly what you are using, the more detail the better.

Im using wotofo coils, I've used all sorts of ejuice and use a obbs engine. I've just used a single coil as I'm fed up with re wicking every other day. I do dry burn my coils but even with new coils it only lasts a maximum of two days. I'm using cotton bakon and my device is a asmodus minikin.

Back
Top Bottom