What's new

I turned into a VAPING Animal and now need to cut my eliquid costs - HOW?

Prime Vapes have a similar sounding liquid called Private Reserve - I've got a bottle here but not got around to trying it - they've currently got 40% off so 7 x 60ml shortfills (which includes free nic shots) will cost £63 delivered (free delivery over £25)

You're highly unlikely to get an exact match elsewhere unless someone has replicated the recipe on one of the mixing sites, so it's either continue to fork out for your favourite liquid, or try something that costs a lot less, and get used to that flavour - you can always have some of your favourite in reserve for special occasions :)

Edit - just checked and it's Tennessee reserve from Prime Vapes I have, just gave it a bash and it is rather nice but different from what you're after I think.

Last edited:
Funky monkey do one called chimpacco,caramel and tobacco flavour, I've got some but not tried it yet

Prime Vapes have a similar sounding liquid called Private Reserve - I've got a bottle here but not got around to trying it - they've currently got 40% off so 7 x 60ml shortfills (which includes free nic shots) will cost £63 delivered (free delivery over £25)

You're highly unlikely to get an exact match elsewhere unless someone has replicated the recipe on one of the mixing sites, so it's either continue to fork out for your favourite liquid, or try something that costs a lot less, and get used to that flavour - you can always have some of your favourite in reserve for special occasions :)

Edit - just checked and it's Tennessee reserve from Prime Vapes I have, just gave it a bash and it is rather nice but different from what you're after I think.

As you say, Private Reserve is a similar profile. It's lovely stuff.

RyWhore by Chefs Flavours described as a nutty caramel tobacco sounds about right and good reviews. Haven’t tried it but got some concentrate on order. Not sure how costs would work out but making your own gotta be cheaper.

You're a feckin legend! I'll place an order now. Personally I know I need to reduce costs but this liquid is so good imo.

I'll also take a look at the other options people are putting forward as bottle shots etc seem to be the way to go for my high intake.

I took VapeStream's last two bottles of Doozy Golden Elixir on the 4th. Just taken the last 3 they've got in stock today for the same great price! Thanks again @BigCloud :)

Back
Top Bottom