What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I dont mind answering a few questions if required

paul watson

Initiate
I use a Russian 91 and a Squape R atm both are excellent with the Squape having the edge and worth the extra money.

i used to have a question about a chicken and an egg but for the life of me cant remember what way around you ask the question

My daughter wants a dog. I hate dogs. Would a terrapin suffice? We had a hamster for a while but it ended up with me cleaning its cage and pretty much doing everything else and I'm not convinced the same thing won't happen again. My daughter is 7. Any help is appreciated.

My daughter wants a dog. I hate dogs. Would a terrapin suffice? We had a hamster for a while but it ended up with me cleaning its cage and pretty much doing everything else and I'm not convinced the same thing won't happen again. My daughter is 7. Any help is appreciated.

Only if you kept it on a short leash;)

why are jumpers with no sleeves called tank tops? and tanktops with sleeves called jumpers?

What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about ?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

if you are asleep in the morning and someone is banging on your door and your wife has left your birthday present at the bottom of your bed what do you open first

if you are asleep in the morning and someone is banging on your door and your wife has left your birthday present at the bottom of your bed what do you open first

Your eyes.

Very funny guys, he obviously meant vaping related questions.

I can't find the beauty ring that came with my MVP, where is it?

Back
Top Bottom