What's new

husband hates me vaping

my husband hates me vaping and all the smoke it makes. i'm not going back to smoking. I have a sinvousv200 and I love 70 vg. was thinking of getting an pencil cig.what do you suggest? I like a good throat hit.
With all due respect, tell him to do one. Your health comes first.

Personally, I would buy a few fat cigars. Stink the house out with those for a day or two and he'll beg you to vape. :D

I think your family need a little education about how much safer vaping is. 2. i think everyone should let you do as you wish, it is your life and your hubby is contradicting himself really. Find a new bloke, there's many single vaper s around, some might even give a better throat hit than your hubby ( thats a rude joke by the way).
I think you should do things on your own terms, and make your own decisions, would you let them tell you how to dress?, when to speak,

My wife is starting to get the same, at least I think it`s my wife it`s a bit foggy in here I cant see her and from liking the smell she now hates it

My wife is starting to get the same, at least I think it`s my wife it`s a bit foggy in here I cant see her and from liking the smell she now hates it
If she is complaining about the smell, then buy her some nice shower gel. [emoji41][emoji41]

Or tell her it's cheaper than a ambi-pure plug in and smells better [emoji6]

my husband hates me vaping and all the smoke it makes. i'm not going back to smoking. I have a sinvousv200 and I love 70 vg. was thinking of getting an pencil cig.what do you suggest? I like a good throat hit.
Firstly. It is not smoke is it.
Secondly. Tell him to go fuck himself.
Thirdly. Am I really replying to this shit.

Less VG = less clouds
More PG = more flavour and throat hit.
If what your hubby thinks matters a jot, you could consider changing your VG/PG ratio and trying MTL vaping.
Win, win all round perhaps. :dance:

I have thought about this long and hard. Tried to see it from both viewpoints. It appears to me that murder is the only option.

Back
Top Bottom