What's new

husband hates me vaping

lene

Postman
my husband hates me vaping and all the smoke it makes. i'm not going back to smoking. I have a sinvousv200 and I love 70 vg. was thinking of getting an pencil cig.what do you suggest? I like a good throat hit.

Vape out the window? (Right after throwing him through it) [emoji6] by any chance does he still smoke?

he's pissed off because the fire alarm keeps going off. i'm pissed off with it too! he gave up smoking with a vape. and now he doesn't vape or smoke. he was the one that got me into vaping.

So it is a fire alarm problem and not necessarily a vaping problem.
Probably a host of solutions to that.

he's pissed off because the fire alarm keeps going off. i'm pissed off with it too! he gave up smoking with a vape. and now he doesn't vape or smoke. he was the one that got me into vaping.
I had the same problem when landlord installed them the contractor accidentally left the cover in my flat
20190815_215223.jpeg

i'm getting pissed off how often I have to turn fire alarm off. been thinking of going to vape shop tomorrow. I went to my mums. was banned from vaping. because of the smoke. everyone vaping because they made less smoke. I had to go outside.

Back
Top Bottom