Vape Club
What's new

How toxic is nicotine?

tenor990STVQB.gif

Vape Club
Oral products like chewing tobacco mixes are not that harmless as far as I know, in the mid east countries where they use these type of products a lot, there is a much higher % of the lips, tongue and the around areas cancer.

Vape Green
One can definite;y do more damage buying a gallon of beach (which is perfectly fine to buy). Reckon their just regulating it so in a few years they can start taxing it for their efforts :\

Premier Ecigs
Nicotine is a toxic colourless or yellowish oily liquid which is the chief active constituent of tobacco. It acts as a stimulant in small doses, but in larger amounts blocks the action of autonomic nerve and skeletal muscle cells. More volume more toxic

AcmeFog
You probably have read from EU level nicotine is toxic and the current LD50 has been about 30-60mg for over 150 years. Recently the limit has been redefine to be around 0,5-1g (1000mg). But is is lethal?

A 36 years old woman tried to commit suicide by ingesting 50ml of 30mg/ml nicotine liquid and result? After two hours ingestion the symptoms present were abdominal pain, nausea, and voluminous vomiting. Treatment was activated charcoal and observation for 6 hours.

So the EU's plan to restrict nicotine sales only to 10ml bottles cannot be justified with toxic content. Source

(I would have posted this post somewhere else in 1st place but I am still under 10 post limit)
Limit the sales.. than limit the sales to cleaning products, because to my knowledge they do the same thing if ingested, i call bullshit.
And this might surprise you but vaping introduces less nicotine into your body than smocking, like way less, now if you vape at 12mg/ml on a RDA than this might not apply.
Actually nicotine beside the damaging effects it had on the human body actually has some benefits.
https://health.usnews.com/wellness/...e itself even,and anxiety, and stabilize mood.

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom