What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How toxic is nicotine?

I read a book on fighting dogs (do not condone) but apparently you have to wash your opponents dog in case the dog had nicotine on its fur!

I bought 72mg/ml nicotine in VG. I don't quite remember what my reason for choosing VG based nicotine was but I soon regretted it. It's way too thick for my liking. I shook it well before first use (3mg) and it was fine. The second time I decided to make a 6mg eliquid just to see how it would feel. I didn't shake it that time and boy, it feels so heavy and strong. I'll have to chuck this mix away. I don't know whether it's more than 6mg or if I'm just not used to such strength, but I'm not making any more tests. I'll shake it before each use.

Nicotine is toxic in the same way that sulphuric acid is an irritant when used as a nasal spray....

Not that toxic really. Its more the issue that if your smoking real cigarettes, the nicotine is what you crave but the problem is, your inhaling tar and all the other shitty chemicals as well as nicotine. In my opinion, nicotine is no worse for you in vape than caffeine is in red bull. Some reports have even said its good for you!

So What They Gonna Do? Ban Everything that may kill you. Rat Killers? Mosquito Killers? All of these are harmful for humans and a dozen of other things that can be found in every house. So What you gonna ban all those?

Nicotine isn't harmful by itself. The problem with it (when your smoking fags) is that if your addicted to the nicotine, to get it, you have to inhale all the tar, carbon monoxide etc etc. With vaping, you can enjoy the nicotine and get your daily fix without inhaling all the other bad stuff. I put nicotine in the same bracket as caffeine when its by itself.

Nicotine isn't harmful by itself. The problem with it (when your smoking fags) is that if your addicted to the nicotine, to get it, you have to inhale all the tar, carbon monoxide etc etc. With vaping, you can enjoy the nicotine and get your daily fix without inhaling all the other bad stuff. I put nicotine in the same bracket as caffeine when its by itself.

Nicotine is harmful by its self, it was widely used in pesticides at one point.
There are plenty of studies about its toxicity and levels that can create health problems.
We as Vapers though don’t inhale or absorb the dosage that can lead to in a simple way poisoning.
Many vegetables also contain nicotine so in a way we all have a small intake of nicotine but it’s very small amounts and not a health risk in veg.

Who will make these nerds understand This Stuff. Someone Go and please tell them that Vape is not as harmful as Cigrettes.

Back
Top Bottom