What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

how to set up a banner in signature updated 14/2/22

No problem @MrDJ :)

At least I can find out on any given day how much I've saved ( ie given to vaping!) & how many cigarettes I've not had the stink of knowing!

Win-win!

If you can't get the banner to work (I could'nt) try using a different browser. My default go to browser is Opera, the banner link wouldn't copy & paste properly in Opera, so I tried setting it up using Firefox and it worked first time :-)

Hope this helps a few of you on here.

If you can't get the banner to work (I could'nt) try using a different browser. My default go to browser is Opera, the banner link wouldn't copy & paste properly in Opera, so I tried setting it up using Firefox and it worked first time :-)

Hope this helps a few of you on here.
thanks @davester
ahh that could be the problem then all along. i only use firefox but didnt think it could of been a brouser issue.

Hi all,

Hopefully this is a suitable place to ask, but if not then I apologise in advance, but I just added the NNA sig and then it occurred to me that it may be breaking a rule as it does link to another site, albeit a charity site that stands up for our rights. I thought I'd better just check if it's OK.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom