What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

how to set up a banner in signature updated 14/2/22

@MrDJ thank you so much for breaking it all down. I did each step and its all fine until it comes to copying it over. It generates my banner and I can see it on their page. When I copy it over, it either pastes nothing or it pastes the previous copy paste I did.

I'm doomed not to have a banner !!

@MrDJ thank you so much for breaking it all down. I did each step and its all fine until it comes to copying it over. It generates my banner and I can see it on their page. When I copy it over, it either pastes nothing or it pastes the previous copy paste I did.

I'm doomed not to have a banner !!
OH BUGGER IT.
ive no idea why its not working then.

last chance.
instead of just pressing the copy link button while its highlighted the text can you then right click and press copy then without closing the website press and hold Ctrl button (bottom left button on your keyboard) and then press the letter T. this should open a second page so you have 2 pages open. on the second page go to forum and get to signature box and then right click mouse and see if it gives you the option to paste this time.
something is not coded correctly and its not letting you copy the link or its breaking the link as soon as you close the page.
strange it worked ok for me though.

if this still does not work ill find some other banner websites for you to try.

It worked !!!!! Problem I had was that it wouldn't allow me for some reason to copy and paste it over. This one worked ... thank you so much @MrDJ :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Thank you @MrDJ

Got one that worked... (I think!)

Yay! It did :D

And only £638 spent on vaping!

( I jest...............I hope )

Back
Top Bottom