What's new

how to set up a banner in signature updated 14/2/22

According to my banner I am now finally in profit (following massive TPD splurges...) and have enough liquid and gear to last me at least 2 years lol so will be well in the money by this time next month!

UPDATE 3/9/17

puffin have decided to update their site and link and since then you will see money saved and cigs avoided will now show as 0 :(

you will need to set up a new banner with the new above link with the same details and save it again to your signature.

bumping those with banners on this thread
@scottish-jim @Mazz_d @Michael jackson

Strange. Will have a look when I get home as it was quite straightforward for me. Either press copy button or highlight all text in the box shown right click mouse press copy. Go forum open signature box right click mouse and paste. On phone at mo so can't check but will later.

Strange. Will have a look when I get home as it was quite straightforward for me. Either press copy button or highlight all text in the box shown right click mouse press copy. Go forum open signature box right click mouse and paste. On phone at mo so can't check but will later.

It lets me create my banner but won't let me copy paste it over.

IMAGE 1

**1** fill in box with details

**2** pick banner design

**3** click generate your banner

1.JPG

IMAGE 2

success. this is what your banner will look like

2.JPG

IMAGE 3

click "copy link" circled in red. this will highlight all the text in the below box and copy it.
your done here so back to forum.

3a.JPG

IMAGE 4

hover your mouse over your user name on top right of forum page.

this will open a box. left mouse click on signature on left hand side of list.

this will open your signature edit box

4.JPG

IMAGE 5

this is your signature edit box.
using your mouse right click anywhere inside the edit box. you should then see paste (image 6)
i have outlined it in red below.

5.JPG

IMAGE 6

pressing paste will paste the link you previously copied on the other website

press save changes at bottom of the edit box and your done.

close forum and open again. make a post and your new signature should show on every post you make from now on.

Capture.JPG

if this doesnt work then im digging a hole and crawling in.

Back
Top Bottom