Vape Club
What's new

how to set up a banner in signature updated 14/2/22

Well here my spending agenda for the next couple weeks :- JV coils, mannabush connosieur collection. That’s cheap enough, he’ll want notice :27:

E-liquids.com
My cunning plan now is to only buy bargains or from China. See how long that lasts lol
Already got stuff I 'gotta' buy on payday :D
I do that also plan what I’m gonna buy on various pay days, must be a women thing. Never ordered from abroad. Not got the courage to as yet, I know whomp with a big W

I do that also plan what I’m gonna buy on various pay days, must be a women thing. Never ordered from abroad. Not got the courage to as yet, I know whomp with a big W
The China sites on here are reputable and cheap, just gotta wait ages!

Can't claim the woman thing on this one. This lot can tell you I been spending like a maniac! Only stopped coz I ran out of money. :S

But get paid Monday! :sinister::yahoo:

AcmeFog
i gave up countin around the 2.5 grand mark as thought it was pointless keeping tabs.finally started saving after the first 12-14 months.
all you got to tell yourself is you have shed loads of mods,tanks,juice to show for it instead of in my case almost 23,000 dog ends. and of course your much healthier which has no price.

i gave up countin around the 2.5 grand mark as thought it was pointless keeping tabs.finally started saving after the first 12-14 months.
all you got to tell yourself is you have shed loads of mods,tanks,juice to show for it instead of in my case almost 23,000 dog ends. and of course your much healthier which has no price.
Yep your correct, but Lord, have mercy on me I don’t wanna spend thousands, even if it’s the healthy option. :hmm:

Smoore
Yep your correct, but Lord, have mercy on me I don’t wanna spend thousands, even if it’s the healthy option. :hmm:
dont worry, you dont have to. mine was for research purposes only (honest it was) :D:D to build up the ever growing recommended juice suppliers list.

I think I love you!! :giverose:

You just gave me free rein to spend!!!:yahoo:

The other son I got onto vaping and he's in my corner lol :D

Vape Green
dont worry, you dont have to. mine was for research purposes only (honest it was) :D:D to build up the ever growing recommended juice suppliers list.
Phew, that was scary, I’ve used your list and the one by simong. As a fairly new vaper, I thank for your lists.

hello guys i am new on that forum i very like it and i see a lot of cool members here. please activate my account and let me communicate with others. thx :*

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom