What's new

how to set up a banner in signature updated 14/2/22

Perhaps you could also have a banner that says how much you have spent on vaping kit?
Lots, but I think you do that to try things out and to see what you personally like. I feel now at long last I’m done, which will please hubby no end

Lots, but I think you do that to try things out and to see what you personally like. I feel now at long last I’m done, which will please hubby no end

I keep saying I'm done, but doesn't last that long

Ain't that the truth! Enter the cost of every item, and postage, then see how much more ya spent than saved! :D

I think a spending banner would be taking the piss a bit, but the thought amused me.

I keep saying I'm done, but doesn't last that long
Well I bought 3 kits (tanks plus mods) last month. Spent a small fortune, used the excuse it was my , that made hubby sit up and notice my spending, so I’ve got to cool it this month and I sort of promised I was done

Well I bought 3 kits (tanks plus mods) last month. Spent a small fortune, used the excuse it was my , that made hubby sit up and notice my spending, so I’ve got to cool it this month and I sort of promised I was done
My cunning plan now is to only buy bargains or from China. See how long that lasts lol
Already got stuff I 'gotta' buy on payday :D

Back
Top Bottom