What's new

How to know if you have a short or not?

You're a grown man. Do whatever you like bud. If you're happy with the pulse stick with it. But don't ever come back here and say we didn't warn you and try to help you.

Just be careful.

I'm out.
This is my point. It's clearly bloody dangerous which i'm only just realizing now. I may be a grown man but i want to keep my teeth if you catch my drift. Any ideas AT ALL as to how i get my money back on this thing lol. Not like the seller will want a used mod being retunred obviosuly.

@Vape lord you've done fine. You've listened to all the advice, taken it on board & now have a vape you can safely use. Any mod/tank/RDA could potentially go bang but it's extremely rare & normally due to stupidity, something you haven't shown. Log off, sit down & enjoy your vape & chill.
Come back when you've calmed down/chilled out & we'll help you spend your money :D
I guess. Im just terrified of something going wrong :0

Didn’t it say “this product is for advanced users etc etc” on the page you bought it from?

So guys. Whats the thoughts. Should i just stick with my pulse and come here with any concerns etc? All working great, coil seems to be burning evenly, not touching anything dodgy, battery is powerful enough. coil ohms are correct. I have had time to chill as well which was needed as i have had a stressful day...

So guys. Whats the thoughts. Should i just stick with my pulse and come here with any concerns etc? All working great, coil seems to be burning evenly, not touching anything dodgy, battery is powerful enough. coil ohms are correct. I have had time to chill as well which was needed as i have had a stressful day...
Crack on with it & enjoy. The sense of achievement far outwieghs any doubts. You've proved to yourself you can do it so enjoy & stay safe.

Crack on with it & enjoy. The sense of achievement far outwieghs any doubts. You've proved to yourself you can do it so enjoy & stay safe.
Ok mate i will keep at it. Can't think of anything i have done which i have been told not to. :)

Ok mate i will keep at it. Can't think of anything i have done which i have been told not to. :)
Here is the question of the day though... ;)

If you did have a short of any kind, how long would it take to show up. Obviously with dropping the device and not checking it, you could get one. But as far as shorts go due to building a dodgy build. How long do they take to show?

Back
Top Bottom