What's new

how much nicotine do i add?

lene

Postman
I found a measuring tube I got from a vape shop I forgot about. how much nicotine to make a 1.5 also a 1 nicotine and a 2? my maths isn't great. so I want a 1.5 half of a 3 nicotine. thinking of adding nicotine to 100mls.

Adding 6ml of 18mg/ml nicshot will give you 106 mls @ approx 1mg/ml

Adding 9mls of 18mg/ml nicshot will give you 109 mls @ approx 1.5 mg/ml

Adding 13mls of 18mg/ml nicshot will give you 113 mls @ approx 2 mg/ml

I found a measuring tube I got from a vape shop I forgot about. how much nicotine to make a 1.5 also a 1 nicotine and a 2? my maths isn't great. so I want a 1.5 half of a 3 nicotine. thinking of adding nicotine to 100mls.
Hi Lene, @Tootlevape response is spot on, if your not sure about calculating how much nicotine to add to your mixes to get the right strength you want, try using this calculator on
www.vapinghardware.com . Use the Nicotine Shot/Shortfill Calculator.

hi i'm back how much to add for 2.5 nicotine? also 0.5 and a 3 nicotine thank you

I don't know what the calulater is my maths isn't great. so that's why I asked.

Adding 3ml of 18mg/ml nicshot will give you 103 mls @ approx 0.5mg/ml

Adding 16mls of 18mg/ml nicshot will give you 116 mls @ approx 2.5 mg/ml

Adding 20mls of 18mg/ml nicshot will give you 120 mls @ approx 3 mg/ml

so what i'm going to do is write all the advice down and take my measuring tube to my local vape shop.

so what i'm going to do is write all the advice down and take my measuring tube to my local vape shop.
@lene , If you want to know how much Nic to add to your Juice or shortfills use this Cal:
https://vapinghardware.com/calculators/nicotine-shot-shortfill-calculator/
If your diy mixing with PG VG Flavour concentrates and Nic then use this one:
https://vapinghardware.com/calculators/e-liquid-calculator/.
They will do all the maths for you, just input what you want and they will show you what to add to get what your after.
Hope these help you

Back
Top Bottom