What's new

how much do you spend on vaping?

spending as little as possible has become a bit of a mission, my only major purchases this year have come to £55(double barrel and 3 rtas) other than that i only buy concentrates in sales/clearance and coils/wire from china. Had a huge bag of labo cotton turn up yesterday(200 pads) cost £4 and will last ages

Not a great deal this year considering what I was spending over the last 4-5 years - set myself a target of having three setups to cover the styles I like, had the three atties and one mod, sold an SOI X set-up to buy a Vindicator, cost about a tenner to change, sold a Runt Tini to get a Runt Ark and that was £15 to do the same, managed to do that by February. My Snapdragon ruined my SX mini and I picked up a Topside for £20 - got the Mrs a Vaporesso Swag recently as she dropped two of her mods down the lavvy in short order, £32.
£18 for 5 litres of VG, £90 for the Mrs concentrate as it's all she vapes (and has bee discontinued, FML) About £150 on Manabush when they have a sale on, and say £100 on concentrates from Just Add Nic and Chef's, £25 on coils and wick, £35 on batteries.
Just under a tenner a week for both of us, but I'm hoping to see about a third of our total spend back selling stuff off.

Spent about £80 at GSOV, got so pissed I forgot to buy the liquid I went for [emoji23]

Last edited:
I limit myself about £10 - £15 a week, I use refilled pod which is convenient for me. And the nicotine is only 5mg which is suitable with me well.

Guessing about twenty five quid a week on juice. On average across the year.
A single fag is apparently now about ten shillings :(

I just spent £50 on juice but that was 8 x 60ml plus 3 x 30 ml of premium quality. Will last me a fair while [emoji6]

Probably about £17 a month. That's for coils and juice. Though I don't buy much juice at the moment, as I have a huge stash from sales. Just waiting things to arrive to start my own coil building.

If I turn off the internet I spend nothing. When I turn it back on I make up for that.

F2653AE5-B1D8-49AD-89BF-16F151FB61E7.jpeg

I've spent quite a bit on the Black Friday and early Xmas sales but I don't think that counts cause they were all in the sales lol. After all a bargain is a bargain!!!

Back
Top Bottom