What's new

how much do you spend on vaping?

Used to spend a shit tonne when, recently only about £15 a week for a shortfill and some nicotine. Use the digiflavor siren 2 when I'm out and about and don't want to be chucking huge clouds, and rdas at home, so no need for stock coils and have more than enough wire and cotton.

Honestly, I have no idea. I just buy stuff when I need it.

Best guess would be £10-£15 a week. But I used to spend £20 a day on cigs and that was when they were about £5 a pack.

We probably spend £200 a year on DIY liquids, shop made, gear, batteries etc.

Honestly, I have no idea. I just buy stuff when I need it.

Best guess would be £10-£15 a week. But I used to spend £20 a day on cigs and that was when they were about £5 a pack.

80 cigs a day? That's a cig every 12 minutes (assuming 16 waking hours). I my old man was pretty bad, he'd do 1-2 packs a day, last heart attack got him off the smokes though, gotta give it to the old boy, no patches, gum or vape, just bam quit (never thought i'd see the day he'd stop tbh). Wish i could get the old girl to see sense and knock it on the head to, but you can only push so much (without being an annoying asshole).

Last edited:
Probably spend £30 or so on liquid every two week's, I will pick up something new now and then but it's a Hell of a lot less than smoking.
Could bring it in much cheaper but enjoy the hobby side of things and it keeps me out of trouble with Mrs kid.

Absolutely no idea! I haven't kept an account on my vape spending, but it's definately way less than i was spending on fags.

I spent the the first 18 months building up a stash of juices, got them when they were on offer. The only things i buy now occasionaly, is a top up of my fav juice (again only when on offer, like right now V-Juice 50% off Black Friday deals)..a little bit on coils, here and there...and i've just bought a new VC4S charger and LG batteries from ol' Foggy. I don't need any new mods..i've got more than i need.

So..as a rough estimate....mibbe £10-20 a month? I don't use much juice, about 5ml a day, or thereabouts.

So..yeah..after the initial 'shinyitis' phase..things have settled down cost wise.

I still don't have any money though! There's always something else that needs buying....like this month...a new Telly!

Last month..it was a new camera!

And I can't begin to think how much has gone on my mancave project to date..but that's taking a breather for winter.

Next month.....it'll be Xmas that'll empty my wallet....there's always something isn't there *sighs*.

I was hoping to have a nice little nest egg saved up by now..not a bloody chance! :rolleyes:

75496089_10157755225787463_3700582897846059008_n.jpg

I tend to splurge from time to time and just 'replace' mods and atties and stock juice/supplies, then notnbuy anything for weeks or a couple of months at a time. Must have spent thousands though lol.

Year one I stuck to my baccy budget of about £500.
By then I pretty much knew what I liked and decided to stock up for any restrictions that TPD might bring, so probably spent another $1000 over the next year, that included over 10 years worth of nic for the freezer, a lifetime supply of wire spares for the spares of my mechs and drippers.

I then decided that £100/ year should be enough and have stuck to that budget since. That allowed me to buy everything I needed, including more 72mg nic before it was restricted, and some kit I did not need.

Last year I spent about £20 but this year I replaced my chargers and batteries, bought more vg, pg and flavours and a couple more mechs an rda and a tank so that dealt with the under spend last year.

I should not need any mixing supplies or batteries for about 3 years so am seriously thinking about spending nothing on vaping till then.

The only expenditure I am considering at the moment is buying a pack of coils for a T18 that a stranger (i have no way of contacting) left in my car. There are rare circumstances where it would be useful but I have been procrastinating over that for a month since finding the T18.

Until my nic stash runs out ( still over 10 years) I do not see why I am likely to spend anymore than £50/year. That would keep me in batteries and mixing supplies and even the odd rda should one take my fancy.

By the time my nic runs out my vaping will have cost less than £200/year but more than £100/year.

Back
Top Bottom