What's new

how much do you spend on vaping?

Like others I DIY so probably £2? a week. I splurged when I first started, but now I have everything I don't think I've actually bought anything vape related for about 3 months.
:)

In reality - it doesn't really matter tbh
you can save shitloads DIY or buying retail juice
(edited my juice is cheaper crap)

In reality say £100 a month on average = £1,200 a year
as I go nutz on shiny shit now & then

Say half of that is UK spent (£600, so £100 VAT paid)
Other half is from overseas (no VAT)

When I smoked £10 a day = £3,650 > £2,500 VAT/Duty
That is a nice feeling as I puff away in my own little happy place

The real saving is your own health, your wallet & lower tax contribution
(in that order I reckon)

Last edited:
Way too much on hardware I don't really need but still less than when I smoked so I am still quids in :tongue:

on mods hardly anything, for liquid, mesh strips cotton about £40 a month which is nothing considering i use to spend that a week on cigs...

I’m guessing about on average £10 - £15 a week on juice (DIY & shortfalls), and then I get twitchy and splash out, in the last 2 weeks I bought 2 Aegis mods and a Blotto rta, just compiling a wire shopping list, so that’ll be another £20 - £30, and then back to laying low again for a while until the next twitchy episode.

im not sure it varies depending on what i need so would not want to hazzard a guess

I probably spend about £120 every three months on liquid. Not really bought much hardware in the last 18 months.

Including my occasional extravagant purchases maybe £15.

It was a whole lot more when I was chasing the newest/best stuff but I am done with that these days.

I try and limit myself to £50 per month, the theory is If i want something more expensive i have to save the vape budget for it, in reality I find some excuse to buy it there and then [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom