What's new

how much do you spend on vaping?

lene

Postman
so in a week how much do spend on vaping? I spend 15 pounds a week on juice and then coils. its working out cheaper then smoking.

I vape around 100 to 120 ml a week but I DIY so it costs me around £2.50 a week 65 pence for the nic shot, 40 pence for the VG and £1.50 for the flavour concentrate(Bought in bulk)

£30 - £35 a month on juice (4 shortfills with nic), have wire and wick to last years, works out just a touch over £1 per day. Maybe some batteries and a new tank here and there, but it's mostly just juice that remains a constant expenditure, and wire when the supply is low ($2 from China as needed, good for at least 90+ coils).

Maybe 60-70p per week on juice (unflavoured, not massive nic strength, 60ml lasts me a couple of weeks or so - or so being 1.5 weeks to 3 weeks depending on my mood). Oh, plus one or two flavoured shortfills that I dilute at least 10:1 and only use a little per week.

Coils, pennies - I've nearly finished my first pack of cotton after just over a year, a 10m spool of wire lasted me maybe 10 months (including messing around with twisting multiples but excluding maybe 20 coils made with different wire).

I do go through a few spryte coils - £5 for 5 coils which last possibly 3-4 weeks each depending on what I pick up each time. So that's 30p/week on top of the rest.

Altogether, running costs (excluding hardware purchases) I'd estimate at something like £1.50/week.

Plus electricity to charge the batteries ;)

Then the wife - a very quick calc resulted in me thinking it's about £4/week for juice (majority mixed by me, a small amount of 10ml bottles) and maybe another quid or so weekly on coils.

So altogether, for two of us, £6.50/week or thereabouts.

I couldn’t say, I don’t monitor my spending. I know I spend considerably less on vaping than I did when I was smoking. I tend to stock up when things I like are on special offer, so for example, I might not spend anything on vaping for 3 months, then spend £150 in one week. But I am fortunate in that I don’t answer to anyone else, if my living expenses are covered, I can spend anything left over on what I like, when I like :)

30-50ml of diy juice a week wire cotton £5 ? mods got what I need now .. so just that

Probably about £5 a week on juice. Pennies on wire and cotton. But it depends if I've bought something new and shiny.

Back
Top Bottom