What's new

How much do you spend a month on vaping?

MOTI Official

Postman
vape-meme-jpg.207512

I've been spending loads so far this year kitting myself out with everything I need for DIY juice mixing and getting into rebuildable tanks for the first time.

I've bought 3 blotto RTA's, plus spare bubble glasses.
Various tools for building and wicking including a Coil Master mini.
Small ultrasonic cleaner
Various pre-made coils and packs of cotton.
Various mixing tools and empty bottles.
Electronic scales
Mini electric hand mixer
2.5L of VG and PG.
Around 40 bottles of flavour concentrates.
30 bottles of nic shots.
12 new 18650 batteries for my two mods
Plus a few other various little vape related bits and pieces

Ain't got a clue what it all adds up to but the vape companies have done pretty well out of me this year. :)

Last edited:
I really don't know, maybe an average of about $5. I use Kayfun V3 Minis and I have loads of wire and cotton. I also DIY unflavored 9mg/ml ejuice so have a couple of gallons of VG and PG in the closet and about 1 1/2 liters of 100mg/ml nicotine in my freezer. I do have a Kanger that takes drop-in coils that I have a stash of in my stash box. I probably replace the coil every 3 weeks or so. My cost are minimal so I don't pay much attention to it anymore. Especially since I'm not influenced by shinnyitus. Of course, that wasn't the case the first 3 or so years when I first started vaping.

Jerry

Depends how you calculate it...

Probably (could check, can't be bothered) spent about £3-400 altogether over the last 18 months or so but a lot of that was hardware which shouldn't be an ongoing cost.

As to consumables, about £3-4 per month for me (diy unflavoured plus a couple of coils) and roughly a tenner on a average for the wife's juice and coils.

The other way to look at it is that the monthly ongoing cost for the two of us is about what we spent every 1.5 - 2 days on smoking...

Maybe £40 or £50 ish on juice. MTL so I don't get through too much. Been looking for a replacement mod though as my Pico is really tired after 3 or 4 years stellar service.

I've been spending loads so far this year kitting myself out with everything I need for DIY juice mixing and getting into rebuildable tanks for the first time.

I've bought 3 blotto RTA's, plus spare bubble glasses.
Various tools for building and wicking including a Coil Master mini.
Small ultrasonic cleaner
Various pre-made coils and packs of cotton.
Various mixing tools and empty bottles.
Electronic scales
Mini electric hand mixer
2.5L of VG and PG.
Around 40 bottles of flavour concentrates.
30 bottles of nic shots.
12 new 18650 batteries for my two mods
Plus a few other various little vape related bits and pieces

Ain't got a clue what it all adds up to but the vape companies have done pretty well out of me this year. :)
Enjoy DIY, interesting, enjoyable and save my money:2thumbsup:

I really don't know, maybe an average of about $5. I use Kayfun V3 Minis and I have loads of wire and cotton. I also DIY unflavored 9mg/ml ejuice so have a couple of gallons of VG and PG in the closet and about 1 1/2 liters of 100mg/ml nicotine in my freezer. I do have a Kanger that takes drop-in coils that I have a stash of in my stash box. I probably replace the coil every 3 weeks or so. My cost are minimal so I don't pay much attention to it anymore. Especially since I'm not influenced by shinnyitus. Of course, that wasn't the case the first 3 or so years when I first started vaping.

Jerry
WOW, I have to learn like you, I spend too much on vaping every month:hugs:

Back
Top Bottom