What's new

How many years have you vaped? What is your first vape?

6 years Jan 5th. first set up vision spinner with a carto then a kanger protank, soon followed by a innokin 20w box mod . Six years on i have more gear than your local vapeshop lol.
Glad to hear it lol. There's a lot of collectors on here.....including me.

only been vaping 14 months now my first bit of kit was the Vapouriz V Switch Kit that was a nightmare it packed up after a couple of weeks
500175_vapouriz_vswitch_crossoverkit_darkteal_001_1.png

I've been vaping around 7 years. My first set up was a stardust clearo and an ego style battery. Then was a bridge less atty. How things have changed.

I've been vaping around 7 years. My first set up was a stardust clearo and an ego style battery. Then was a bridge less atty. How things have changed.
I've seen massive change in the 5yrs I've been vaping. Air flow, TC, lcd screens, touch control didn't even exist.

I've seen massive change in the 5yrs I've been vaping. Air flow, TC, lcd screens, touch control didn't even exist.
Yeah it's been unbelievable. The starter kits that are about now are so good compared to what we would have had. If someone really wants to stop smoking, they really have the best chance. My dad tried vaping when I started and it didn't work for him. He tried again around 6 months ago and couldn't believe the quality of the vape. He has completely stopped smoking now and is a very content vaper. It's fair to say I'm very proud of him.

Yeah it's been unbelievable. The starter kits that are about now are so good compared to what we would have had. If someone really wants to stop smoking, they really have the best chance. My dad tried vaping when I started and it didn't work for him. He tried again around 6 months ago and couldn't believe the quality of the vape. He has completely stopped smoking now and is a very content vaper. It's fair to say I'm very proud of him.
Glad to hear your dads of the cigs for good now. Both myself and my two sons have been smoke free for 5yrs now. Best thing I've ever done.
It's been a journey seeing all the new stuff coming on the scene over the years.

i started about 3years ago wyh the Istick 60+ melo2 was a decent kit for try, and then I went with RTAs but still only MTL.

Back
Top Bottom