What's new

How many years have you vaped? What is your first vape?

Three years last month. Started with a little Ego AIO and thought it was pretty cool. Use a few different setups now, not all in use rotation, but will use say the Naboo till the coils done, then the Plex etc. But do take a top air flow like the Owl and Zeus out when I go fishing or detecting.

I’ve been vaping for twenty seven years and my first vape was a sock tied around a radiator.

I have been vaping for 6 years, my first device was a Innokin MVP 2.0 , I still have it and it still works. Some production worker at a Company I was helping was selling them at break times.

Ive been vaping 21 months now First kit Innokin Endura T18 but within a month went onto eleaf istick & cleito tank

Since August 2012, first purchase and used for 2 years were tw carts, the one's with the weird rubber mouthpiece , first juice was tw american red, well beyond 18mg at the time, 24- 36mg, something like that.

Under a year first vape was a FUSE pen thing I now tend to use RDAs as there my favorite type of vaping :)

Since August 2012, first purchase and used for 2 years were tw carts, the one's with the weird rubber mouthpiece , first juice was tw american red, well beyond 18mg at the time, 24- 36mg, something like that.

Ahhh, 36mg "Super High" TW Golden Virginia (or summit) that what I started off on too. TW Tornado Tank. But that 36mg made the telly picture go "funny." Like watching a 3d film without the specs! :)

"Hmm, think I'll put this thing down for a bit."

I’ve been vaping for just over 3 and a half years but my 1st kit was an ego battery with ce4 style tank about 2 years prior to that. Currently on a Voopoo Vinci X

Back
Top Bottom