What's new

How long ...

Will do, Sir.

Sweetheart, do not rush off to buy a dtl device. You have to remember what you are using now and why its working for you. MtL is very common for new vapers as they can use higher nic and its very much like the pull from a ciggie. You are still early into the transition so just make sure you don't rush into changing your set up to an airy dtl with a lower nicotine. Can i suggest you get something that can do both MTL and RTL to start with? So between 0.6 ohm to 1.2ohm coils/pods. The Drag will cover that. I just worry you will go to a shop, spend a bit of money on something that is totally different to what you have been using. Get something like a pod/mod that will give you both so if you dont like the weaker juice you can still MTL
Ultimately its your decision and money, im just trying to ensure u understand the difference. Direct to lung works well for so many people and it may well work for you too but just be aware of what you are buying and the difference, much airer, probably better flavour if u go with 3mg freebase juice, less throat hit, less nic hit. Just my opinion lovely x

Thanks very much for the reply, mate.
On charge, the lights flash often intermittently.
Nothing to do with the pods but I fancy trying a more advanced kit - I've got my eye on a Voopoo x PnP.
Any good ?
Honestly mate I could not recommend the voopoo x there is me & another ape on this site where the mod just died on its arse after a few months for no reason & the coils that the voopoo x are just awful they leak like an incontinent oap & only last about 4 days & the flavour is nothing to write home about, how ever the target pm80 se is a great piece of kit & the coils last & give great flavour.

Hello @HypnoToad and welcome to the forum. Well done on giving up cigarettes, the vaping world is massive and sometimes bewildering so personally I would carry on with the type of device you’ve been using after all it got you off the smokes. Then do research into different kits and styles of vaping and graduate from there ie MTL and RDL to see what suits you, it can get very expensive keep buying different kits that might not work for you good luck mate.

Thanks so much for all the very helpful replies from you all. Much appreciated.
Well I've taken the plunge and just ordered a Voopoo and bits from Vape club. I got it because I like its looks - I'm that shallow !
So until tomorrow I'll be climbing the walls trying not to buy a packet of fags.

Well done on quitting the smokes, we all know how hard that can be. I would listen to what @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) has said, don't try to run before you can walk, I have been guilty of rushing in and buying mods and tanks that i really had no idea about. I still do it to be honest. If you enjoyed the Aegis and it help you it obviously worked, get in touch with the Vendor that sold you it and get your cash back or a new one. Whatever you decide i wish you every success with it.

you went with the right company to get the fastest delivery. every package has been next day for me as long as it was ordered before i think 3pm.

another thing you will notice is thanks to tpd law the kit will only have a 2ml pod so depending how high wattage you go it will drink juice very quickly. keep within the range of the coil and always start low wattage to bed the coil in then turn up a couple of watts each puff. i always start half of what i intend to vape at so my usual is 50watts so start at 25 watts and turn up gradually.
the only issue with vape club is they dont sell the larger pods. not sure if the extension ones or 4 or 5ml but they are available elsewhere.
good luck and keep us posted.

I bought some 5ml ones off eBay cheap enough and they were fine. One of the Sellers is Vapeflava UK and really reliable, buy quite a bit from them.

Thanks so much for all the very helpful replies from you all. Much appreciated.
Well I've taken the plunge and just ordered a Voopoo and bits from Vape club. I got it because I like its looks - I'm that shallow !
So until tomorrow I'll be climbing the walls trying not to buy a packet of fags.

Hi

Not shallow at all, ive done the same thing many times when I started :)
In the meantime and whilst this will piss some folks off why dont u pick up a disposable, whilst im not a fan if it gives you that nic u need while u wait its worth it. Would not suggest them normally but they make a good emergency stop gap in-between imo.

Ok so what kit did you go for? The Drag X? If so keep an eye on leaking from the coils. If the pod is not in use for a long period of time don't leave it in the mod, take it out. I never leave any pods in my mods overnight, if they leak they can ruin the main device.

Any questions just shout, so many people will be able to help

Hi

Not shallow at all, ive done the same thing many times when I started :)
In the meantime and whilst this will piss some folks off why dont u pick up a disposable, whilst im not a fan if it gives you that nic u need while u wait its worth it. Would not suggest them normally but they make a good emergency stop gap in-between imo.

Ok so what kit did you go for? The Drag X? If so keep an eye on leaking from the coils. If the pod is not in use for a long period of time don't leave it in the mod, take it out. I never leave any pods in my mods overnight, if they leak they can ruin the main device.

Any questions just shout, so many people will be able to help
Brilliant and once again thanks (to you all) .
I've bought the Voopoo Drag X PNP-X pod vape kit...apparently.
I'm glad you mentioned about leakage because it happened with my last device and I always kept the coil in overnight - which probably explains why it packed up.
D'oh !

another thing to mention just in case :)
the direct to lung coils with higher wattage will need thicker 70vg juice while i guess youve been using 50vg/50pg with your original kit. using 50/50 will work but it will leak.

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-pods/voopoo/voopoo-drag-x-pnp-x-vape-pod-kit
  • Drag X 80W Vape Device
  • PnP-X 2ml Pod Tank
  • PnP VM1 0.3 Ohm Mesh Coil (32W - 40W)
  • PnP VM6 0.2 Ohm Mesh Coil (60W - 80W)
  • USB-C Charging Cable
  • User Manual
also i guess you bought a battery seperate. which did you go for? (hopefully not a 3500mah one)
and just to add to the expense you will need a seperate charger as well. if you have 2 batteries then just swap out when the first one is drained then charge that ready.
the only batteries i buy now are either samsung 30Q or molicell P26/28A from fogstar https://www.fogstar.co.uk/ POTV20 gets 20% off

Back
Top Bottom