What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How long does your device last ??

I have never had a device fail. I got rid of my SMOK before it had the chance to and I had the door break on my paranormal 75c which was unfixable so it became useless. But my other devices have never failed.

Well being a cheapskate, I have an MVP3 that is 4 years old, and still going strong. A cool fire 4 that is also 4 n a half years old and still going strong, and an innokin disrupter with 2 batteries about 3 years old and like new. I took the MVP and the Cool fire to the Euro's 2016 in Marseille and I had them way before that. Dunno if I'm tight or lucky with mods lol.

had a smoant naboo die of me set itself in the upgrade screen and couldnt get out of it tried connecting it to the PC but nothing happened. Also had the fire button go on a rev sport and its a sealed unit i cant do owt about it. On the other hand Ive a very battered RX200 thats about 3 and a half years old that I havent long since stopped using(too big) and an original drag Ive had some time thats my beater and as much as I dislike it and despite the abuse it refuses to 'go gentle into the good night'

I've still got 2 eleaf 40w isticks that are still going strong nearly 4 years on since I got them. The only 1 that failed after a few month was the eleaf ijust2

The only devices I’ve had that have given up on me were an istick pico that ended with constant “no atomiser” errors (i think it was a dud from the start as it did this a bit when fairly new, then worked for a year and chucked it)...

And a zeltu x, that literally fell apart (but still worked).

Well being a cheapskate, I have an MVP3 that is 4 years old, and still going strong. A cool fire 4 that is also 4 n a half years old and still going strong, and an innokin disrupter with 2 batteries about 3 years old and like new. I took the MVP and the Cool fire to the Euro's 2016 in Marseille and I had them way before that. Dunno if I'm tight or lucky with mods lol.
I still have the Cool Fire 1 and the MPV. THEY DONT MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO DO LOL

l

LOL True.
Im not so lucky with mods so i guess i must be tight lol.
Seriously tho the mods now days have come a long way since i started vaping. There are so many tanks out nowdays and have bought some really good ones BUT they do seem to suffer with leaking. I will get nosalgic again and say i really love the Kanger Subtank mini, really good vape and it NEVER leaks lol.

Back
Top Bottom