What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How long does your device last ??

gazlynn said:
One of my first mods died last night just after a year a eleaf 40w

Wow, using Eleaf iStick 30W box mod from Gypsy Vapes for almost eleven months. Should I already afraid of my favourite vape device being suddenly dead one day?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had my eleaf istick for over a year, and it's still going strong. It was my only vape device during this time, and i never had any issues with it. I upgraded to an IPV4S recently, but i think i'll be keeping the istick for use with my nautilus and any other MTL tanks i might get in the future (the istick just feels right for MTL tanks to me, i don't know why).

I've had my eleaf istick for over a year, and it's still going strong. It was my only vape device during this time, and i never had any issues with it. I upgraded to an IPV4S recently, but i think i'll be keeping the istick for use with my nautilus and any other MTL tanks i might get in the future (the istick just feels right for MTL tanks to me, i don't know why).

I have an Istick40w almost 1.5year ago. That was my very first battery mod and it is still going strong. I used a lot with my Nautilus mini and at the moment I have my kayfun v3 mini clone on it

Apart from a Smok G320 where the connector popped off the top after a month all the rest of my devices are still going strong, even my MVP 2 which must be about 6 years old still works a gooden

bm.JPG

now were here 3 years later all the mods i mentioned above are still going strong.
since then ive bought another 33 mods.
the only 2 that died were faulty sigeli kaos which was replaced under warranty and another mod that got flodded and just stopped.
apart from that all are still used now and again and still have 95% charge.
look after them and they will last.

I've had a couple of Cool fires that failed, but generally everything else is still going strong. And my MVP2 is still holding good charge after 5 years too!

I've had a couple of Cool fires that failed, but generally everything else is still going strong. And my MVP2 is still holding good charge after 5 years too!

I'm starting to think they just re-packaged a Nokia 3310 and called it the MVP 2.

7 post trying to win a prize and bumping a 3 year old thread which i presume is directing us to your blog. :hmm:

When I asked the guy in the shop how long my new Squid Double Barrel would last he said "five".

"Five what", I asked.

He replied "..four.. three.. two.."

Back
Top Bottom