What's new

How long does your device last ??

Shortly after I started vaping i moved from egos to mechs because I got the idea from threads on here that people thought that six months out of a regulated device was quite good and a year was impressive, it did not appeal to me.

I get the idea that reliability has improved over the last couple of years but they are still prone to sudden death in a rather random manner, but that is what electronic devices with chips do.

Touch wood my cool fire 4 plus is lasting well. How do you generally find the tc100? What tank are you using with it?

One of my first mods died last night just after a year a eleaf 40w :17:

cheers

Gaz

This may take some time. :D
Between Lynda & myself we've had, 8x spinner IIs, 3x mvp20s, 2x mvp30s, 2x esp30s, 3x istick40tcs, 2x M80+, 1x A160, 1x Deviate 60w clone, 1x xcube II, 4x VTbox200s, 1x Lavabox.
We still have the 1 istick, 1 M80+ (back up mods) 2 VTbox200s & the Lavabox.
Out of the rest, there have been 3 mods die. The 2 esp30s shit themselves after staring to misread coils. This turned out to be a common problem with the esp's. An mvp30 died after I passed it on to someone I know, she dropped it ! I then let her borrow one of the M80s until she bought another mod. That was over 2 months ago, and I haves seen then since.
All the other mods have been passed on in some way. :)

This may take some time. :D
Between Lynda & myself we've had, 8x spinner IIs, 3x mvp20s, 2x mvp30s, 2x esp30s, 3x istick40tcs, 2x M80+, 1x A160, 1x Deviate 60w clone, 1x xcube II, 4x VTbox200s, 1x Lavabox.
We still have the 1 istick, 1 M80+ (back up mods) 2 VTbox200s & the Lavabox.
Out of the rest, there have been 3 mods die. The 2 esp30s shit themselves after staring to misread coils. This turned out to be a common problem with the esp's. An mvp30 died after I passed it on to someone I know, she dropped it ! I then let her borrow one of the M80s until she bought another mod. That was over 2 months ago, and I haves seen then since.
All the other mods have been passed on in some way. :)

Nice :D. Am loving the Lavaboxes, I just got the 1300 mAh extenders as well which does make them a bit chunky admittedly, but they still feel good and still light too. Definitely one of my favourite mods :). Whilst Im desperately trying to refrain from purchasing any more mods, have always loved the look of your VTbox 200's, I could yet end up with one pmsl :D.

I keep M80+'s for backups too lol, they were my first high power boxes after the 15 w max tubes :). Have just loaned one to a mate as a beater/starter who previously gave up smoking as well and vaped for a while then quit that too. Started smoking again after a stressful period and got snagged, so is going to return to vaping, an M80+ is perfect in that role. My father also used one day in, day out for nigh on a year and he looks after such devices like a damn Silverback Gorilla lol. The batteries have just started to struggle charging forcing him to upgrade, but it's still there as a spare.

The M80+ handled his extremely rough use and still battled on and bloody awesome batteries. Using multiples of them they were lasting over a week each for me. I've dropped mine more times than I can count as well and not a mark on them and still work perfectly, the button on one the spring isn't brilliant after so many drops, but it works. Never got near 900F, but did go above 600F a few times. The Mech mode is useful as well, provided you know what is what of course. I used that to force myself to learn everything required for unregulated vaping, very handy for the mod to tell you what voltage remains, made me happier to try it out. I'm still not happy enough to graduate to full on mech's though and I realise it doesn't truly vape like a real mech. Very handy to keep around rather than pass or sell on with some useful extras as well, talk about nigh on bullet proof mods lo! :).

Must stop the temptation of a VTbox ;). I bet you'll tell me some brilliant things about them though and you'll end up making things worse pmsl :D.

Nice :D. Am loving the Lavaboxes, I just got the 1300 mAh extenders as well which does make them a bit chunky admittedly, but they still feel good and still light too. Definitely one of my favourite mods :). Whilst Im desperately trying to refrain from purchasing any more mods, have always loved the look of your VTbox 200's, I could yet end up with one pmsl :D.

Must stop the temptation of a VTbox ;). I bet you'll tell me some brilliant things about them though and you'll end up making things worse pmsl :D.

I've still much love for my VTboxs :) They NEED the nano tech cells to make them perform how they should, scary shit is needed to get the nanos in, but SO worth it. :D
Gearbest is the place to go, go for the 'express shipping' (circa $11) it's faster, and it helps avoid 'turn rounds' before it reaches you. :)

I've still much love for my VTboxs :) They NEED the nano tech cells to make them perform how they should, scary shit is needed to get the nanos in, but SO worth it. :D
Gearbest is the place to go, go for the 'express shipping' (circa $11) it's faster, and it helps avoid 'turn rounds' before it reaches you. :)

Had a look, GB won't ship them to UK. Probably cos of dangerous stock cells. Probably not a bad thing lol, stops me buying one rofl ;) ;).

I still have my Vamo,though it hasn't been used in years as the electronics were buggered so I bought a 2nd hand board for it.The 510 stripped so I bought a steel replacement for it from stealthvape.It has had so many repairs its more like Triggers broom. :P
I started building my own mods when the Ego pen thingys died at stupid o'clock in the morning,and these are still going after 3+ years of continual use.
I have an IPV box,it is in dreadful condition but still works when needed after 3 years(ish) use.
I also have a couple of mechs,a copper clone & a genuine Dreadnaut(huge heavy bastid that is now a mantelpiece ornament)for special occasions(that I never go to so the Dreadnaut just gets an occasional polish)but the vape from it is crap.
I've just realised that I'm down to 2 RDA's & the Cleito so I better have a mooch around FastTech for a couple more devices.

Touch wood my cool fire 4 plus is lasting well. How do you generally find the tc100? What tank are you using with it?

I've a few clietos and sub tanks. .

New coolfire TC is working well.. (ish)

Has that TC missfire. . Its very random , it don't happen very often.. its switches off and comes back on.

Think its a common fault with the TC model..

Got a rubber sleeve with the new mod.. (free )

I'm not getting another after this though..

Back
Top Bottom