What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How long does your device last ??

giro

Postman
As title says..

How long has your device been going or how long till it packed in ??

My coolfire tc100 died after 100 days..

It had the occasional random moment, when it would not fire and it proggessly got worst , till it would not fire at all..

Luckily it was from a reputable store and they replaced it for me as the give 4 months on products..

I've got another and will see how it goes. I'd of thought you'd get at least 12 months or more with a decent device..

If they not of replaced I would of been tempted to open it up and look for a loose connection or something..

Cheers .

Hi @giro been a few reports of the TC ones also auto firing it seems to be juice getting on board and fire button I have the 18650 one and not had a problem with it

As title says..

How long has your device been going or how long till it packed in ??

My coolfire tc100 died after 100 days..

It had the occasional random moment, when it would not fire and it proggessly got worst , till it would not fire at all..

Luckily it was from a reputable store and they replaced it for me as the give 4 months on products..

I've got another and will see how it goes. I'd of thought you'd get at least 12 months or more with a decent device..

If they not of replaced I would of been tempted to open it up and look for a loose connection or something..

Cheers .
Have a coolfire 4 over two years old and apart from a few dinks it's as good as the day I bought it and the wife has an I stick 30 that must be over three years old and it looks new and works perfectly. She is a bit ocd.

In all my time vaping I've only had one device die on me without much use, an old VAMO V1 lol. Back then I had VAMO V2's, eGo Bamboo's, Innokin MVP and SVD's, SMOK SID's and Siglei ZMAX 3's., X2 of each.

I still use the same personal concept with mods now as I did back then. I have a large collection of mods and keep an atty, tank or dripper installed on each to save the wear and tear of constantly screwing and unscrewing tanks or drippers onto the mods. In that regard, 510's last infinitely longer. Yes I do swap out atty's on them, but obviously nowhere near as often as a single mod with multi tanks , etc.

It also spreads the use load across multiple mods, rather than one or two doing everything and wearing at an advanced rate. Expensive up front, but they then last years, not months :).

Works for me. My last collection of mods served for approx 3 years. They all still work, just woefully underpowered and dated by modern standards. Current collection hasn't come cheap obviously, but they should now last 3 or 4 years or more as well now :). A single mod used for everything can take a battering in every regard ;). Some mods stand up better to that than others of course. Sometimes it can be better to buy slightly older tech that's been tried and tested by hundreds of thousands of vapers to know how well they last than rushing out to buy a brand new model just released ;).

I've just ordered a replacement for my iStick 30 which is one year and a month old. The battery is no longer lasting me a day so time to replace :)

I think that's not bad.

None. Only issue I've had is that my kangertech 160w dripbox reads every coil at 0.17ohms... need to get it looked at.

My joyetech evic mini has lasted me around three months. That's not due to the device failing it's because the amount times Ive dropped it. Still works but the battery cover is damaged. Now I have a hcigar vt75 which looks like a stronger build mod and it should last longer than the joyetech. Any how I'll see how it goes

never had a mod stop working only the screen went blank on my old innokin disruptor, so i just threw it out and gave all the spare batterys to the OH

ive still got my istick30 that was my first mod ( not including cigalikes/shitty pen things) had it nearly 18 months (i think) and its taken a battering in fairness, but theres only two small marks on it, battery doesnt lst like it used to but i still use it. its been dropped more times than i care to remember and even dropped in a commercial pit at work, the thing wont break!

doubt anything else ive got would take such abuse tbh

Back
Top Bottom