Vape Club
What's new

How long does a Uwell crown mini 3 last ?

John68

Postman
Hello,
Would appreciate anyone’s knowledge on this
I change the coil, let it sit for about half an hour, then draw without power
I then start off at 30 then quick draw, increasing by 10watts till I get to 60 watts, I am using 0.4 coils
The flavours great, but I get to around 650 puffs and then start to get burnt taste
Does this sound about right ?thanks

Innokin
sounds like your doing everything right so far.
what ratio of juice vg/pg are you using as the thicker the juice the shorter the life of the coil.
ive not got the crown 3 as still chugging on my crown 1 & 2 and get a good couple of weeks out of a coil at 50watts.
also what mod are you using. some have 3 settings of soft normal hard. if you have one of these mods like smok then lowering that setting may help a bit.
edit
which coil are you using as looks like there are 3 available
The 0.5Ω Crown III SUS316 parallel coils and feature a wattage range of approx. 70-80 watts and the 0.25Ω SS316 coils are rated for approx. 80-90 watts. There is also a 0.4Ω SS316 coil with a kanthal core with a rage of 55-65 watts.
the max wattage range is just a guide and doesnt always hang true on any coil. maybe try 50watts and see if they last longer.

Hello,
Thanks for reply
I am using 70/30 ratio shop bought juice
The mod is the realux gen 3, just using it as out of the box setup

Vape Green
just edited above.
also 70vg depending on juuce could be 70vg in the shortfil. if you are then adding a nic shot they are usually 100vg so you could actually be running around 80vg which some coils struggle with.

Elux
Back
Top Bottom