What's new

How do I do a basic build with pre built SS Fused Clapton Wire?...

Thanks guys, I just needed a bullshit check on what I'd said to make sure I wasn't spouting it :18:
I just noticed that the OP has another thread on the go and has a selection of premades in a coil wheel ready to go, so why am I doing Steam Engine gymnastics?? @Crystalfur try out some of the premade coils you have already - that'll give you a much better idea of what works for you and what doesn't. Then have a go at making your own when you've got a better idea of how it all works and what suits your vape style :)

Don't get too hung up on what kinda coils to build. Wrap something, check it's resistance. If your happy build another one the same and chuck em in. If your not happy bin em and start again. You've got a shit load of wire, just mess about with it!

I'm new to rebuildables myself and only just getting used to this mentality. It's easy to over think it when you first start. You don't learn until you dive in and start messing.
Building coils is the easy part, wicking them properly is where the dark art is at!

Back
Top Bottom