What's new

help with smok v pen 22

Ecigs and water don't mix well. I would make sure the tank is completely dry and put a fresh coil in. The one you've added water to may be reusable when dry.
Alright i’ll change them. any particularly good way to dry a coil effectively?

yup, new coil needed as old one is now fooked. you wont be doin that again soon will you :)

and welcome to the planet.
vaping is a massive learning curve so mistakes do happen but now your a member always ask first.
I sure won’t. thanks for your help :)

just chuck the coil and wash the tank out thoroughly. i just give mine a good shake and then put a new coil in and fill up. a few drops of water wont make much difference on the glass but once its in the coil theres no way back.
always remember to prime the coil first with orange juice by dripping some on the cotton holes around the coil. screw in and fill up.

I would chuck it personally, but there are people out there who rinse and re-use stock coils. If you're going to try, let it thoroughly air dry. Don't go sticking it in the microwave, putting it in the oven or the tumble dryer ... :D

Welcome aboard @wan111 :)2

i personally like to vape blackcurrant squash. i find it has a better flavour.
all jokes a side if you want an orange flavoured ejuice im sure there are plenty you could buy.

i personally like to vape blackcurrant squash. i find it has a better flavour.
all jokes a side if you want an orange flavoured ejuice im sure there are plenty you could buy.
Maybe i’ll try a blackcurrant flavour.
The reason i added juice was because i couldn’t find any juice in the house so i borrowed my mates juice and it just said “original” flavour and had no idea that it meant tobacco. i hate tobacco taste so i added juice. bad idea haha

Should have tried lemmon juice instead. It's much better. Beer is good too but sometimes it's just easier putting it into a glass and drinking it
Those are too thin, I recommend bodily fluids - all natural human extracts!

Ecigs and water don't mix well. I would make sure the tank is completely dry and put a fresh coil in. The one you've added water to may be reusable when dry.
I agree, I rinse my take and coil sometimes when changing the juice. Rinse it, shake it off and leave it to dry.

Back
Top Bottom