What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

help with smok v pen 22

wan111

Hi, recently i bought a smok vape pen 22 and after a few days of using it, my dumb ass thought it would be a good idea to put a little bit of dilated squash juice into the mix and see if it would work. i realised my mistake and emptied my tank straight away and refilled it with vape juice. now when i try to vape the juice, no vapour is coming out but i can hear the coil working. i’ve turned it off and emptied the tank again as i’ve got no idea what to do. thanks :)

My best guess would be that it would be worth changing the coil,
yeah that’s what i thought. i don’t think i’ve burned the coil or anything like that i just put some water-like liquid in there so maybe the coil can possibly be cleaned or would you suggest a full change?

Should have tried lemmon juice instead. It's much better. Beer is good too but sometimes it's just easier putting it into a glass and drinking it

When you think you have heard it all along comes another one. Based on the pure stupidity I'm not even gonna answer

Ecigs and water don't mix well. I would make sure the tank is completely dry and put a fresh coil in. The one you've added water to may be reusable when dry.

Believe it or not but I too was once a new vaper. And never did I think let's put some of that in my tank and vape it.

yup, new coil needed as old one is now fooked. you wont be doin that again soon will you :)

and welcome to the planet.
vaping is a massive learning curve so mistakes do happen but now your a member always ask first.

Back
Top Bottom