What's new

Help stuck on home brew

welshman68

Postman
Hi I am going to be mixing my own 1 flavour mix it's my first time
I tried the online calculators but I'm confused...
I have ordered PG , VG , mom's and pops concentrate (tobacco blaze) I wanted to use nic salts 20ml at 50/50 Pg VG mix
I only want to make a 30ml to try any ideas on recipe also can I mix it in an empty 30ml or do I need a bowl??
Thanks

Yes, you can mix straight into the bottle. You need a little head room in the top to shake it when you’re done though. What strength are you wanting to make?

Yes, you can mix straight into the bottle. You need a little head room in the top to shake it when you’re done though. What strength are you wanting to make?
Thanks I was hopeful for around 12...how long to steep 30ml ? Thanks

If you're going for 50/50 juice then using 20mg 50/50 nic shots then you won't need any extra PG as it's all in the flavouring and the nic shots (if you're mixing to 20% flavour).

I have it as:

18ml Nicotine
6ml VG
6ml Flavour

I'm not sure about steep time but I'd give it at least a week with it being a tobacco.

If you're going for 50/50 juice then using 20mg 50/50 nic shots then you won't need any extra PG as it's all in the flavouring and the nic shots (if you're mixing to 20% flavour).

I have it as:

18ml Nicotine
6ml VG
6ml Flavour

I'm not sure about steep time but I'd give it at least a week with it being a tobacco.
Nice job thanks I will mix this up when my goodies arrive

Back
Top Bottom