What's new

Help finding a decent tank

Oh my days! Cottons, calculators, Kanthal, Nichrome, ohms, single core, dual core, 28G, 38G... OMG!
That's not a rabbit hole. That's a black hole!

Oh my days! Cottons, calculators, Kanthal, Nichrome, ohms, single core, dual core, 28G, 38G... OMG!

One step at a time, nice 'an easy does it.

But remember: from a black hole NOTHING escapes. NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH! Not even a ray of sunshine!

:crying:

Last edited:
hehe.. one of the first vape lists i joined way back when you had to do your homework and do the required reading before anyone would respond to your posts.. ohms law etc being key..

Stick to single coil builds on a regulated mod and all you need do is fit a coil that the mod can see/use.. the mod will do everything else based on the wattage setting you use..
- just start vaping each new build at a low power and step up ;)

Dual coil builds and you will have to match the coils evenly.... that done its just the same as a single coil build, diy coiling 2 x identicle coils does require a 'knack' or skill.

wire type .. Start with Kanthal A1 its THE resistance wire for heating. and if using a calc tool for a diy coil just use the right wire settings ;)

Most attys bought new will ship with a coil or 2 anyway so you wont need to build a coil for a while anyway ;) so you have plenty of time to absorb the idea and info so in the golden words of Douglas Adams "Dont Panic" ;)

My problem with baby tanks is that, no matter how beautifully crafted, in terms of taste they're pretty bland.
Trust me, its not the tanks but the coilheads.
The coilheads are the key with those. Just a few of them are superb in terms of flavour.
I tried pretty much all of them, and there are enormous differences; being the mesh ones, the best choice always (though, not all the meshes are good)

and you've only had a look through the peephole :D

it is pretty easy once you get the hang of building and rta. something quite easy in my opinion is the wotofo serpent elevate rta . top airflow, and plenty of videos on how to build it. I mainly do Mtl but also enjoy a good dl vape and from about 20 rta's the serpent elevate is the only one i kept.

If you are to go the route of rebuildables, look at a n rda , something to use home, nothing really beats an rda for flavour.

You devils!!! Stop recommending stuff. Too much information... system overload! :P

I think that 1 piece of cotton that comes with the atty won't be enough. I'll get some Wotofo just in case. That Japanese cotton is noted though.

Start with Kanthal A1 its THE resistance wire for heating. and if using a calc tool for a diy coil just use the right wire settings ;)

A link would be helpful.

You devils!!! Stop recommending stuff. Too much information... system overload! :P

I think that 1 piece of cotton that comes with the atty won't be enough. I'll get some Wotofo just in case. That Japanese cotton is noted though.

A link would be helpful.
sure https://www.steam-engine.org/coil
for wire? everyone sells it the folk i buy from crazy wire are stopping vape wire sales so its just clearance stocks now, so a link would be useless

Back
Top Bottom