What's new

Help buying a new kit plz

For dessert type liquid check out bigjuiceuk,plenty of choice and 4 different vg/pg ratios.Can choose from 10ml up to 120ml.

Hi just wondering if anyone had any advice please i am quite new and looking for help to buy a new kit for my son as a present
when he used to vape before he used to like the Alien brand if that is correct lol and lots of clouds if i go to the vape shops they seem to quick rush me and talk me into buying anything i dont want so looking for some advise please

I was looking at the deals on here and seen this is it any good and what bottom would i need for this
SMOK TFV16 Sub Ohm Tank 9ml

I do know i want a tank bigger than 2ml, A good wattage good battery life and battery included, I am just looking for a decent starter kit thats all in so dont have to buy like extras/battery chargers etc i am not looking to spend loads anything from about £40 to £70

He also used to like 3mg desert type liquids any advice on brands

Thank you in advance for any help/advice

Im reviewing the Smok Morph 2 kit, which is essentially a Morph 2 mod with a TFV18 on top. Not sure about how good it will be, we will see. Big expections I have on that one. Its sold as a kit, if you are interested...

I like the chances mates suggested, however, based on my own experience with the coils all those tanks use, I would suggest something a bit different:
As sub-ohm tanks:
Opt 1) https://www.sourcemore.com/ehpro-raptor-vape-tank.html
This is one of my favourites. The quality of the tank is outstanding and Its coils are just magical. It is compatible also with any Falcon coilheads, which are amazing!
I like also the Falcon King in itself, I would pick it as a safe alternative.

Opt 2) https://www.sourcemore.com/freemax-fireluke-3-tank.html (or Fireluke 2 if you prefer its design)
If prefer this over the Mesh Pro or the M pro 2. I find the Fireluke coilheads much more flavourful yet keep producing huge clouds. Metal version FTW.
The others, M Pro´s, are not bad at all.... but those drink like russian soldiers and do not provide any advantage. Also, the Pro coils are massive and more expensive.

As dual batt mods (here I coincide with mates)
- Vaporesso Gen X / S / or Luxe mod
- Geekvape Aegis Legend
- Augvape VX217

Back
Top Bottom