What's new

Help a noob pls!

I do think I was mis-sold though as 1 of the coils is specified for 100-120w and the mod is only good to 80w. I might send a letter, maybe in it offer to exchange the mod. Not really sure what else I can do.

Hi there. I'm in norn iron myself. Belfast. This is why I only use online for purchasing now, and why I read alot of stuff here on POTV. There have been many times over the years when I've walked into a vape shop only to back out very fast 30 seconds later because I got "bro'ed" (can I help ye bro? What ye lookin' bro? You have an obs engine bro? I don't know that tank bro, but The smok # is excellent bro!). Selling any user a tank that has coil heads that start at 60w and go over 100w with a mod that has 80w max just sounds like they're looking for a quick sale instead of trying to get repeat customers.
Both of those things they sold you are good, don't get me wrong. They are just crap together.

Shame you've had a rocky start to your vaping career. Makes me glad I've got a great little independent vape shop nearby. They've spent hours helping me out when I've had problems with gear without even making a sale.

@Stoof ... when you’re vaping, are you inhaling direct to lung? Like you’re breathing through the tank? Or are you inhaling mouth to lung? Like when you smoke a cigarette, you take the smoke into your mouth first, the take it down to your lungs?

I feel I was going directly to lung. I was getting good flavour and was producing decent clouds. When it started spitting I tried a few different way to change how I was vaping, such as slowing down my draw, but if anything that only made it worse.

Back
Top Bottom