What's new

Hello everyone, new guy with some questions

Capo boss

So first of all thanks, I'm interested in building a diy mode, I thought to myself how it would be easiest for me without getting too involved, I thought of buying a vaporesso gen and taking the chip, now I do not know exactly how much it can be loaded v I want to put a lipo battery instead of lithium 18650 And move everything to a new box that I build myself. , And because I can not find information how much v the chip axon can get from the battery. So I got down interesting, so I had 2 more chip dna or pwm options left in dna everything is clear and easy. For construction but also the price accordingly. , pwm is the price i can pay. , But no information on how much v from the battery he can get? If the lipo 12.7v 6000ham battery will work properly

potv-ani-gif.210337

Was going to point you in the direction of the mod making board but see you have already found it.

[QUOTE = "נסיך צפרדע, פוסט: 2290081, חבר: 59988"]
potv-ani-gif.210337

עמדתי לכוון אותך לכיוון לוח ההפקה של המודעות אבל נראה שכבר מצאת אותו. [/ QUOTE]
Yes but I do not have information about the chip, do you have a recommendation for a new chip? Fit requirements for lipp battery, known up to 200w

Hi @Capo boss and :welcome1: to the planet. :)

I'm not a mod builder so can't help you with that kind of stuff but hopefully a few of the people on here will be able to help you. I do know that in the mod making section there are some very good sticky threads with a lot of very good information for mod builders you might find helpful. Things like links to vendors of mod building supplies and all sorts of building techniques and diagrams.

So first of all thanks, I'm interested in building a diy mode, I thought to myself how it would be easiest for me without getting too involved, I thought of buying a vaporesso gen and taking the chip, now I do not know exactly how much it can be loaded v I want to put a lipo battery instead of lithium 18650 And move everything to a new box that I build myself. , And because I can not find information how much v the chip axon can get from the battery. So I got down interesting, so I had 2 more chip dna or pwm options left in dna everything is clear and easy. For construction but also the price accordingly. , pwm is the price i can pay. , But no information on how much v from the battery he can get? If the lipo 12.7v 6000ham battery will work properly
Welcome...go to the evolv website that makes dna chipsets, tons of info on there

Edit: sounds like u found the evolv website already.

Last edited:
Explained to me everything in the end on the subject of batteries and chip matching, now looking for a cheap and good chip

Cheap and Chip don't usually go together, a good chip is DNA but there are a few other chipsets getting better all the time like The ones from Voopoo which is the Gene chip and the Axom chip from Vaporesso, The best chip or most liked has to be the DNA chip from Evolv but don't expect to pick one up cheap. I have just bought a mod and i paid over £100 and that was with a discount.

Back
Top Bottom