What's new

HCigar VT133 mod - can't get an atty recognised on it

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help :S

Nah you were, thanks. You directed straight to the fault....but i cannae be arsed to sort it out...it's a boring looking thing anyway...time for something more funkeh lookin'!

It was a cheap 2nd hand jobbie anyway. Maybe i'll keep the board for whenever i get around to making my own mod! :11:

And this'll probably happen when i do.....:crying::diy::frustratedcomputer:

Last edited:
Deaf Vaper, sorry to hear your mods not playing ball.

If you've got an Amazon account, you could pick up a torx driver set on the cheap with the right size in it.

Also, what mod may you be looking at?

Nah you were, thanks. You directed straight to the fault....but i cannae be arsed to sort it out...it's a boring looking thing anyway...time for something more funkeh lookin'!

It was a cheap 2nd hand jobbie anyway. Maybe i'll keep the board for whenever i get around to making my own mod! :11:

And this'll probably happen when i do.....:crying::diy::frustratedcomputer:
You have PM

Hello chaps.

I haven't looked at getting it fixed, but i don't think it's that trickey to do, if i had the right torx bit. I've a soldering iron, to afix the wires to the 510 pin base if needed...it's just whether i can be arsed to do it!

Was looking at getting another tesla punk mod, this time the baby 85 watter to go with my 120 watt Ssteampunk Nano..but i'm still looking around, no rush.

But i'll check out joe's pm first! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom